Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scd have you tried the vacuum secondary carb?

thanks for the info, ill put on the back up car then.

johns good people,, you told me about him a few years back and Ive been using him since. guess I owe you on that one sir.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    All good..I just mentioned it here because I can some what predict the next post I felt was going to be coming... it usually goes something like this. "ive been running a vac secondary and its great, you must have had a bad one bla bla bla." or my uncles brothers sisters cousin has won 3 track championships with a vac secondary carb bla bla bla.Anyways if I can help you tame down your beast of a motor let me know, Ill share my ideas with you, I have a lot of them! I hate to think of racers spending money on things they don't need the more that happens the less racers we have left to race with.. My income is from selling race parts and I do not EVER sell someone something they don't need and will always talk them out of options that are a waste etc.
    You bought and are tryin to sell a GRT now. Talk about a way to spend money on a throw away type car. One hit and new clip 👍 Hioefully no more cars get busted with turned RFs as well. Oops many grinding and welding at the Duel right now.