Default Racepump Fuel Pumps

Just wondering if anyone runs one of these fuel pumps as opposed to a mechanical or belt driven pump ? Would like to get an opinion on their performance. Thanks.

I have one, as well as a few other people that I know. Love it! Zero problems.

Hit and miss . when they first came out they were a big flop. If they made improvement since I can't say most people have just sided with the reliability of the carter/ CV pumps.

We ran one the past couple of years on Methanol. Everything was great through the first season, rebuilt half way through. Rebuilt again in the off season and in the 3rd race it broke one of the o-rings and quit pumping. There were no visible signs of damage anywhere to be tearing the o-rings (all anodized inside). After doing the same in the next 2 races, I switched to a CV, and haven't had anymore problems. I still use the racepumps regulator, as it is a really nice piece.

Can I have it? Ill pay you something for it. I'll look great on my display Im setting up.

They work great, but use their regulator

Yes, use their regulator. Their setup is great. Been working flawlessly for me.