Thread: Casebolt

Default Casebolt

So, if Casebolt picks up another couple top 5s this weekend on the WoO. What are the chances he would try to stick it out and run the series? I know they are not made of money but how can you just stop running when you have a nice lead in the points? Same thing for Moyer too.. might he consider following the series if finds himself doing well by the end of Speedweeks?

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I don't see it happening. I just don't think the funding is there to be able to run the whole tour.
    8/13/16

I don't think either would up running the whole tour, even if the happen to be leading the points coming out of Florida. I don't think Casebolt has the funding behind him to do the whole thing, and I don't think Billy Moyer wants the grind of following the whole thing. He stopped running full tours five or six years ago.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

does casebolts family have money or he always drove for different car owners ?

Quote Originally Posted by banned View Post
    Leading WoO points while racing with American Racer tires. Has that ever happened before?
    Darn good question right there..........hopefully someone on here will come up with an answer .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Pretty sure Francis was on Americans when he won the WoO deal while driving for Beitler.. He ended up going back to Hoosier not too long after running the Ars tho.. I Know Casebolt ran Americans for Dale B, got the door panel on my wall in my room and half the American race tire sticker is showing.. lol

Wasn't Overton on AR's as well?

Totally off topic..... BBQ what's your favorite type of sauce to use on pork?
    Last edited by B_K; 02-12-2015 at 08:22 PM.

What ever happen to D and R racing out of Tenn., Casebolt was driving for?

Quote Originally Posted by hustler t4 View Post
    What ever happen to D and R racing out of Tenn., Casebolt was driving for?
    From what I gathered the D&R people wanted him to run a more southern type schedule. Being from Indiana it just didn't work out. The guy he's in with now is from central Ohio. So it'll probably work out a little better.

I don't see him running the outlaws though. I don't think the Twarog guy is that well funded. I believe they'll hit most of the big shows in the surrounding states after speedweeks

Good to see him win and do well do there for sure.

Tye is a hell of a nice guy will do any thing for you, He is a big dealer for American Racer & VP Racing Fuels and has a speed shop in Coshocton, Ohio. was at his shop word is American Racer wants them to stay on tour with the Outlaws.