Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wow the reputation deal is gone

How are all the dumb as people going to private message me without the option to do it anonymously thru feed back now?

I think the reputation bar can be trolled by people... I've read really good posts by people who are banned now and I've read really dumb posts by people with high reputation. I'm ok with it not being there giving people preconceived ideas of what a persons post may contain based on a reputation bar.

I hear ya.

It was being abused, and it needed to be gone!!

I think it was just the people that were abusing it needed to be gone....................and they are.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

agreed, that too..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think it was just the people that were abusing it needed to be gone....................and they are.

Indeed bbqboy I agree with you on your above post 100%. Since said people have been removed ive not received any threatening messages in my inbox either....

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Indeed bbqboy I agree with you on your above post 100%. Since said people have been removed ive not received any threatening messages in my inbox either....
    Same here nasty...........not a single taunting or rambling pm to be found anywhere.

Pretty much proves the point we all were trying to make all along about the shenanigans of the Drama Club.

MEH don't care...

Quote Originally Posted by SB FAN View Post
    That is fine too, was just saying they had this thing in place for many years for a reason, what ever that was????
    It was only in place for the last few years, it appeared after the site was shut down for a long period of time.

I am going to miss it, now all the cowardly people on here wont be able to tell me their stupid comments because they would lose their anonymity!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    It was only in place for the last few years, it appeared after the site was shut down for a long period of time.

I am going to miss it, now all the cowardly people on here wont be able to tell me their stupid comments because they would lose their anonymity!
    I 100% agree.........I would much rather be called and arrogant azz wanna be know it all about everything racing related , and know who it is coming from instead of the anonymity like it was before!!

Very good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Dirtschke View Post
    I slung green.
    I slung red.

Clayton_Wetter #1

Thank you sir Baron!

I'm sure as a brand new member of 4M that you knew exactly the complete history of the rep system and it's countless trail of separating the good folks of 4M from the bad. Right???

Quote Originally Posted by sb fan View Post
    i can tell ya this mr wetter sir... I do know the origin of the rep system, and that it's powers could alter lives!!! Its an ancient power that was cast upon 4m through a tribe of ninja neemawapies from bangkok!!
    smells foul to me ! What do you think clayton ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I'm sure as a brand new member of 4M that you knew exactly the complete history of the rep system and it's countless trail of separating the good folks of 4M from the bad. Right???
    Are there ever new members? Seems like on the tech forum there were a lot of new user names, definitely not new members though!!!

There seem to not be many actual new members these days. For some reason a lot of race fans don't even know about these sights. I have to admit that I was told about it years ago or may have never found out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    smells foul to me ! What do you think clayton ?
    Naw, actually I believe the aroma passes the sniff test!!!

Arrow

Now people will have to rely on the merit of there posts rather than some erroneous reputation...
    Opinions may vary...

So a bunch of adults got their panties in a bunch and bitched about the rep system. The irony. Really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittvok View Post
    So a bunch of adults got their panties in a bunch and bitched about the rep system. The irony. Really cute.
    Ouch...... the truth.................