Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Joey Chitwood, president of DIS, issued a statement saying they take full responsibility for Kyles injuries.I think he just opened up a can of worms. I wonder if that means making restitution($$$) to Kyle and all his sponsors!

Use the Daytona road course and get rid of the restrictor plates.
    Worst racing of the year, in these tough economic times with lacking sponsorship we don't need to be tearing up millions of dollars of trucks and cars on these weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Bump drafting is illegal in the XFINITY series so maybe if Kyle hadn't been doing it he wouldn't have got hurt. Sorry but I'd say this one is on him.
    Really? What a brilliant and of course no bias remark. Nonsense, and sorry this one is on you

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    I wish NASCAR would just admit Daytona and Taladega are obsolete, dangerous and restrictor plate racing isn't racing.
    Completely agree and I have said this for years. You cannot allow this kind of crash racing that really is not Stock Car racing and expect that something else is not going to killed, no matter how safe you make things.

The way I look at it.1) Sure it was a terrible thing to happen to Kyle. 2) He chose to race. 3) Maybe it will open the eyes of others why not to race in the lower class.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    The way I look at it.1) Sure it was a terrible thing to happen to Kyle. 2) He chose to race. 3) Maybe it will open the eyes of others why not to race in the lower class.
    So should they just get rid of the "lower"class if its that dangerous of a class?

18 car finished 18th the 41 car was 16th

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    So should they just get rid of the "lower"class if its that dangerous of a class?
    No they shouldn't. But pick a series to run not both. If a guy can't show up to work for the first day because of injury caused by playing around. And could miss several other days or weeks should have his contract terminated.

No they shouldn't. But pick a series to run not both. If a guy can't show up to work for the first day because of injury caused by playing around. And could miss several other days or weeks should have his contract terminated.
    He was driving for the SAME boss in both series. JUST GO AWAAAAAY!

Quote Originally Posted by paycheckracer View Post
    He was driving for the SAME boss in both series. JUST GO AWAAAAAY!
    If you don't like what I have to say. That's just to bad. And by your post name. One has to believe you don't race much!!!!!! The Boss better rethink his options.. Oh and by the way Bite Me.

If you don't like what I have to say. That's just to bad. And by your post name. One has to believe you don't race much!!!!!! The Boss better rethink his options.. Oh and by the way Bite Me.
    If you race in one series can not race in others .. it would make room for more drivers....Most football players have it that they can not own a motorcycle cause they are not safe...