Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default bloomer

the guy just drove a hell of a race,being hit in the face with dirt and sea shells! he has,along with many others been on the road for 3 weeks from home and has spent many night months before getting prepped for speedweeks. 5 nights for me @screven speedweek--20 hrs sleep/plus month 1/2 working on getting prepared at nights and weekends ,and holding down a reg. job my azz is still wore out ! bloomer is not a young man ,like most think- most of these guys are pushing 50 or older. they are all wore thin ,and low on money------it cost like hell to be on the road look what as a fan it cost to travel ?fuel/food- not all members sleep in trucks lack of sleep and quality rest can have ya trippin by itself, iam sure scotty was ready for a crown royal drink after that wheelin experience !

Quote Originally Posted by SB FAN View Post
    Where's the 4m chef?? CHOP CHOP!!
    Sorry our beloved 4M Chef has been deported to Mexico. They gave us 1,000 illegals in return!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    Does he not seem like he is high or something during that segment? I mean, he is all over the place and his eyes are crazy. He can barely talk and it's half gibberish.

I'm not accusing him of anything, but he seems out of it.
    It wouldn't be the 1st time.

Unhappy

I'm not a Bloomquist fan but I do respect him and I noticed the same thing and it concerned me. I don't think its dope, but I realize he had some events in his younger days that would lead some to that conclusion. Without being around him directly its hard to say, but I think its a matter of age and fitness, he's just looks exhausted when he gets out of the car. I think the demands of bringing a new car to market, building new equipment for customers and trying to run his own team may have just worn him down to the point of total utter exhaustion. Moyer has paid closer attention to his fitness and it shows. Volusia has been hammer down all week and those conditions alone will drain you if your out of shape and can't muscle the car the way he needs to. Maybe next year he should consider consulting in Florida and then focus on the events he wants to hit later, not 3 weeks solid racing. JMO
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Does he not seem like he is high or something during that segment? I mean, he is all over the place and his eyes are crazy. He can barely talk and it's half gibberish.

I'm not accusing him of anything, but he seems out of it.
    If you like the 2/18 interview, his 2/21 interview is about the same. He did have his 4 or 5 typical reasons why he did not win so I think all is well with Scott. He's just p00ped out after a long couple weeks. Once the Summer heat shows up, and the tracks slick off, he'll be doing crotch chops and will be all smiles
    8/13/16

Why don't we wait till he is being interviewed after a 10th place finish before we think there is something wrong with him.

Bloomer will be just fine after a week or so after he re-charges his battery. The last two weeks have been grueling for all race teams. Fun to see the season is under way. Bring on spring!!

Does he not seem like he is high or something during that segment? I mean, he is all over the place and his eyes are crazy. He can barely talk and it's half gibberish. I'm not accusing him of anything, but he seems out of it.
    It seems like you're high or something though. - The JOKER!!

abuse of prescription pain pills caused my buddy to act exactly like scott was during the interview. but scott is probably just completely worn down and needs a 2 week break from it all. good luck to him and I hope he, jared, and smokey win a bunch of races this year.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars