Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Brian France showed Roger Godell how you get rid of PR nightmares

Boom! See ya Kurt! It was fun while it lasted. Your exit will open the doors for another talented racer that actually wants to race and not cause issues.

As Big Bill France once told Dale Sr, you need us more than we need you!!!

Things are a lot different now. If it wasn't for the internet or social media, we would never know about drivers indescretions. I believe most of these incidents are over-dramatized by the media.

I bet Big Bill would shake Kurt Buschs hand, and say thanks, "you just sold me a bunch more tickets". Him or Bill,Jr weren't worried about being politically correct!

Brian France has one of those restraining orders against himself from his ex wife in Charlotte. Too bad those records are sealed but based on it being a fact he should be banned also.

Actually, Brian France wouldn't have done this had it not been for what happened last year in the NFL. As one person on Twitter said, Kurt Busch got Ray Riced.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Actually, Brian France wouldn't have done this had it not been for what happened last year in the NFL. As one person on Twitter said, Kurt Busch got Ray Riced.
    He sure did............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

NASCAR did that Bush boy wrong, wrong, wrong! He should sue their pants off just like Jeremy Mayfield did. He should teach them guys a lesson.

Here's the difference between Brian and his dad Bill, Jr. This was a story told by Rusty Wallace. In the late 80's, Rusty was fined by NASCAR $10,000. Rusty highly disagreed and wanted to prove a point. He hired a Brinks truck to bring $10,000 in pennies to Nascars hdq. Of course, Rusty was there along with the local media. Big Bill came out his office and participated in the charade, smiled for the cameras and went along with the deal. After about an hour, Bill leaned over to Rusty and said "NOW take those gd pennies where they came from, and get me my effin check, if you want to race Sunday"! Knowing Bill didn't play, Rusty said he went to the nearest bank and brought Bill back a cashiers check for the $10,000. Rusty said he knew Bill was serious and he better do what he said.

I don't care if the girlfriend/ex-wife/whatever is lying or telling the gospel truth. The Busch kid is a piece of trash and deserves everything that happens to him.

thought the suspension was a little harsh but w/o knowing all the details it's tough to really say..

He will race again, and sooner than later...........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He will race again, and sooner than later...........
    I agree also. Im sure Stewart Haas has some mighty fine lawyers on retainer!

Not in NASCAR BBQ, he is done...

Kurt Busch is 36 years old, plenty old enough to know not to slap around on a woman, I've never been a fan, however I did applaud and root for him at Indy last year. All things considered this isn't Kurt Busch's first screw up. Can he drive? Yeah he can drive, but a lot of guys can drive that don't have nearly the baggage that he has. No sponsor is going to be associated with him. Kurt Busch has made his final Cup start.

On top of that, they better take all his shoestrings too, he's batty.

I'm not a big fan of his,and with some of the crap he has done in the past.But to suspend him with no conviction against him is BS.There was a video of Ray Rice so that is a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmagnet View Post
    On top of that, they better take all his shoestrings too, he's batty.
    I think before it's over, the ex will be wearing that title.............

I can take him or leave him, .............just like nascar.

They are simply going to shut down the 41 team in the next few weeks. They have nothing to gain now and why spend $20 million out of their pocket when they can spend it on the F1 team. I am sure they are just working through how they can release Kurt before they shutter the 41 team.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    I'm not a big fan of his,and with some of the crap he has done in the past.But to suspend him with no conviction against him is BS.There was a video of Ray Rice so that is a no brainer.
    I 100% agree with you nuff! What some on here are saying is what has ruined NASCAR. Nascar used to be about the racin on the track.....NOTHIN ELSE! They are too worried about entertaining us and being politically correct and not to scare off potential fans and sponsors. As long as a driver is not impaired on the track, I don't really care. Drivers aren't perfect just like we're not! STOP tryin to entertain me. Put 43 drivers on the track, and whoever has the most points after 36 races, he is the champion. Maybe Im too old schooled for some of you, but let the drivers do what they were hired for..........RACE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crashmagnet View Post
    Kurt Busch is 36 years old, plenty old enough to know not to slap around on a woman, I've never been a fan, however I did applaud and root for him at Indy last year. All things considered this isn't Kurt Busch's first screw up. Can he drive? Yeah he can drive, but a lot of guys can drive that don't have nearly the baggage that he has. No sponsor is going to be associated with him. Kurt Busch has made his final Cup start.
    I agree with every single word........................today!

When / if it's found to not exactly be as it seems right now, then I may disagree about Kurt's future.

I for one am not exactly convinced yet that the plaintiff is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothin but the truth.

Hope she is and then Kurt gets what he deserves.......which ( if he did beat on her)really should start by getting an azz whipping from her father or brother.

Just have one of them funny feelings that there will be a ......." Rest of the story, good day"

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_pockets View Post
    They are simply going to shut down the 41 team in the next few weeks. They have nothing to gain now and why spend $20 million out of their pocket when they can spend it on the F1 team. I am sure they are just working through how they can release Kurt before they shutter the 41 team.
    Smart move if it happens that way.

F1 is ten times better racing than Napcar anyway.