Default Dirt track camping

I just got tickets to make my first trip to Eldora. We'll be camping for 4 nights, without a camper. Just wondering if some of you guys could post up your camperless setups so I can get an idea of what works and what doesn't. First post here. Sorry if its not in the appropriate forum.

I bring a tent, grill, cooler, flashlight, sleeping bag, a pillow and a book. That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWins View Post
    Comic books, would be best served here... I like the "Classic's" myself, they're pretty goofy! HAHAHA...
    LOL and LOL some MORRIS!!! - The JOKER!!

Here's what you need for dirt track camping! Cabela's have them in stock right now but their going fast!!

The down side is you might want to post an armed guard next to it at Eldora during the the world hundred weekend, otherwise it might just disappear into thin air. I've personally seen stuff evaporate into thin air at the world on more than one occasion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-03-2015 at 11:17 AM.

It looks like a MASH field hospital

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    It looks like a MASH field hospital
    Exactly what I thought too..........

A quick tip for the tent campers.......for abundant on site hot water( it's great to wash your pits with and makes cleanup pretty easy)

Take a round water cooler( similar to what you see on the sidelines of a football game filled with Gatorade)............fill it about a third the way full of cold tap or hose water, fill it the rest of the way up with scalding hot water( we use a small turkey fryer burner and pot to get ours hot) ......screw the lid on.....done.

The water will stay really hot for a minimum of 8 to 10 hrs ......just repeat the process each night before you go lights out and you will wake up every morning to hot water....which is a very nice small luxury for a tent camper.

We actually modified our cooler with a twist style faucet that turns on and off instead of the standard push button type drink dispenser that they come stock with.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by PAbigbear View Post
    I just got tickets to make my first trip to Eldora. We'll be camping for 4 nights, without a camper. Just wondering if some of you guys could post up your camperless setups so I can get an idea of what works and what doesn't. First post here. Sorry if its not in the appropriate forum.
    Just bring a tent, a 10 x 10 canopy, lawn chairs, cooler, stereo, and some type of tailgate game. Track food is very reasonably priced, along with beer and mixed drinks. The place is awesome. Make sure to get yourself a pit pass for the extra $5. I'm hoping you are going for either the dream or world. Make sure to get along the fence in the infield in the middle of the corner and watch them hot lap... unreal.

Bring a hammer for your tent stakes....u will need it !!