Default Advice for setting up a metric car.

I'm building my first metric car and I'm needing advice where to start with the setup. I come from the leaf spring nova/Camaro cars so coil spring is all new to me. From reading other threads on here I've found that I would start with 900-1000 in the front springs but at what height? In the rear I found I would start with 225-175 but also at what hight? Do I need that big of a split in the rear? Does the height of the spring make that big of a difference in the rear? What caster and camber would we start with? Shocks I'm told that I should run are the bilstein street stock package. At the track where I'm running at we can run lead for weight, no screw jacks, 3200lbs on street tires.

I'm not a metric guy ,but here is some stuff that might help.Camber -3.5 r/f +1.5 l/f, caster +4 r/f ,+3l/f.Bilstien shocks are a good starting point.I would put the large Chrysler (772 moog i think) ball joint in the low a arms , then set the lower a arm level and use this as my front ride hieght.If you are going from a 8'' spring to a 10'' there is not any difference but if you are going from a 8'' to a 20'' the spring will bow some and act like it is softer.

772 is the upper screw in ,727 is the lower screw in

I agree with everything listed above except the l.f. caster. I would run + 1.5. Spring rates are close depending on track. Maybe an 1100 on rf. Spring height depends on frame heights. As described above, set the lower front a frames()control arms) level, use whatever spring length makes that happen. I used shorter springs and hid shims on top of spring to make adjustments.