Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

And then subsequently lost when we snatched you out of the boat while you were trying to hang on....

" your gonna need a bigger boat"!!!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And then subsequently lost when we snatched you out of the boat while you were trying to hang on....

" your gonna need a bigger boat"!!!!!
    Only boat out there was the one you missed, my friend....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Only boat out there was the one you missed, my friend....
    I think you have that confused with the boat that's dropping all of those ripped out nascar seats to the ocean floor for artificial fishing reefs......

Talk about some good fishing then!!!!! I love taking the boat off shore about 25 miles and fishing artificial reefs........hope to be doing it this Saturday.

Look chief, don't expect to come on here and act like cleopatra ( queen of denial) and not expect to get called on it............you love nascar and the sorry state of affairs that it's in right now, that's great.

Have fun, enjoy yourself......there are plenty of good empty seats to choose from.

But the facts are........attendance , down.........TV ratings,down.......quality of racing,down.........about the only thing that's up is off track drama and your head, and it's up your own A ss if you think it's all wine and roses in the land of France.

So go have a great time.........just be real about it and accept the fact that it's in the shtter right now.

I hope it comes back to something recognize able , I'll be the first to fly out , buy you and I a good ticket at a reasonable price and high five you for the massive turnaround.

And please remember, I rarely even comment on the state of affairs in nascar until someone blindly comes out and says how great it's doing..........it's not like I'm on a mission to point out it's declining, they do that pretty well themselves with the scripted events and marginalized attendance and ratings.

Again, have a large time............

I think you have that confused with the boat that's dropping all of those ripped out nascar seats to the ocean floor for artificial fishing reefs......

Talk about some good fishing then!!!!! I love taking the boat off shore about 25 miles and fishing artificial reefs........hope to be doing it this Saturday.

Look chief, don't expect to come on here and act like cleopatra ( queen of denial) and not expect to get called on it............you love nascar and the sorry state of affairs that it's in right now, that's great.

Have fun, enjoy yourself......there are plenty of good empty seats to choose from.

But the facts are........attendance , down.........TV ratings,down.......quality of racing,down.........about the only thing that's up is off track drama and your head, and it's up your own A ss if you think it's all wine and roses in the land of France.

So go have a great time.........just be real about it and accept the fact that it's in the shtter right now.

I hope it comes back to something recognize able , I'll be the first to fly out , buy you and I a good ticket at a reasonable price and high five you for the massive turnaround.

And please remember, I rarely even comment on the state of affairs in nascar until someone blindly comes out and says how great it's doing..........it's not like I'm on a mission to point out it's declining, they do that pretty well themselves with the scripted events and marginalized attendance and ratings.

Again, have a large time............

So says the queen of the grill, bbq boy. Keep talking bbq boy, we all are listening, not paying attention but we are listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    So says the queen of the grill, bbq boy. Keep talking bbq boy, we all are listening, not paying attention but we are listening.
    Seems that paying attention appears to be a huge learning curve for you DC........the mods have been telling you to straighten up every time they ban you or one of your pill bottle of screen names.

You should probably start listening and paying attention to them............the two go hand in hand when it comes to comprehension.

Seems that paying attention appears to be a huge learning curve for you DC........the mods have been telling you to straighten up every time they ban you or one of your pill bottle of screen names.

You should probably start listening and paying attention to them............the two go hand in hand when it comes to comprehension.
    You are a little confused on your facts. We are all listening to you though, even though you don't make much sense. You should have been a clown instead of being a bbq. You would have been much funnier. Mud makes your dirt muddy. Figure that one out.

You are a little confused on your facts. We are all listening to you though, even though you don't make much sense. You should have been a clown instead of being a bbq. You would have been much funnier. Mud makes your dirt muddy. Figure that one out.
    Oh great, advice from a sociopath^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Said the man( maybe) that says I don't make sense??????did you even read what you wrote before hitting enter.........I'm a BBQ???mud makes my dirt muddy???

Enjoy your short time here again, the alarm bells are going off right now at 4 m headquarters for an escaped super max locked up banned inmate escape.

Release the hounds......

So you have ADD????

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    Here are a few of your posts under your new name DC. You tell us all how this isn't going against the rules here on 4m against the good folk.............................................. ............. You have ten posts under this name and only two of those isn't trying to start trouble, goofy!!!
    Captain Happy who is the original Blackford has many many posts on 4m causing trouble. Maybe the mods better take another look at your forum name as you are trying to start trouble with forum members. You will never change as you told the moderators Blackford, that they will never get rid of you. You will just keep on registering making the mods mad at you. I have nothing to hide Blackford but you do.

Captain Happy who is the original Blackford has many many posts on 4m causing trouble. Maybe the mods better take another look at your forum name as you are trying to start trouble with forum members. You will never change as you told the moderators Blackford, that they will never get rid of you. You will just keep on registering making the mods mad at you. I have nothing to hide Blackford but you do.
    I have no idea who you are Dirt Track*UMP but in less than 10 posts you are starting crud that we haven't had to put up with in months as you talk about "others" pasts as you pretend to be a new player ......cease....... enough already.....just go away...please

DC never learns. Once again it's time to ban this guy. Never any remorse, just the same ole attack and vengeance motives that he never quits doing.

Even though attendance is down, ticket sales are down and attendance is down it is still got more viewership than it did in the 70's or 80's. NASCAR grew extremely fast and now has leveled off butvso has MLB and the NBA. I don't believe its as bad as some make it out to be, they have full fields and very few unsponsored cars.

It is to funny that you guys get to pull done and antagonize members on 4m all the time. Not one of you except Blackford (aka) Captain Happy has ever been banned before. It is always the same forum members who like complaining but never reads what is said first. Bbq is a missle without a target.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Lol, and Lol some morrisss!!!!! Swaaaamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is to funny that you guys get to pull done and antagonize members on 4m all the time. Not one of you except Blackford (aka) Captain Happy has ever been banned before. It is always the same forum members who like complaining but never reads what is said first. Bbq is a missle without a target.
    So you have been kicked out and are back just to disrupt? You learned nothing. Enough ok. Just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    So you have been kicked out and are back just to disrupt? You learned nothing. Enough ok. Just leave.
    Everybody on 4m knows that you boys have formed some type of club by pm ing and e-mailing each other. It to no surprise that the same names are always posting trying to get rid of good posters. Nice try though. I feel sorry for the mods that have to put up with all the messages saying to get rid of certain members.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Even though attendance is down, ticket sales are down and attendance is down it is still got more viewership than it did in the 70's or 80's. NASCAR grew extremely fast and now has leveled off butvso has MLB and the NBA. I don't believe its as bad as some make it out to be, they have full fields and very few unsponsored cars.
    I think the reason it may have more viewership is because of the multitude of options and channels it is available on now....as well as the coverage of xfinity,trucks,arca etc that received no or very little coverage back in the 70s and 80s .

I can only base my point of view as having gone to races a lot back in the 70s and 80s and 90s, and to your point........they still pack in a lot of people in the stands, but not near as many because of the " walk aways" like myself that care to spend their money on a better value of racing these days...

I wish they would get real and not force feed the sheep that think it's great now and then trying to force feed everyone else that knows better.......clearly they were not watching when it really was great!!!

Good post on your part, at least you are intelligent with comments versus the sheep.

Not hardly DC.........you run around here with a bullseye on your shirt every time you crawl back out.

Incoming!!!!!

Everybody on 4m knows that you boys have formed some type of club by pm ing and e-mailing each other. It to no surprise that the same names are always posting trying to get rid of good posters. Nice try though. I feel sorry for the mods that have to put up with all the messages saying to get rid of certain members.
    It's really only One member .............with recurring screen names............and that would be Y.O.U. DC