Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    16 of 24 posts are nothing but attacks on other users=troll

make that 17 of 25
    Don't read them then hpmaster. It appears what other members have to say is bothering you. Quit reading and you will be ok. Continue reading and you will be back bi t ching about it. If you dont like it don't read it. This is the tailgate section in case you are a bit confused. Anything goes in the tailgate section.

Kumoneyewannalaya Island, along the IP Freely Expressway

Mooooooo, ah, fresh milk! HAHAHHAaaaaaaaa, and Lol some dam more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Track*UMP View Post
    Don't read them then hpmaster. It appears what other members have to say is bothering you. Quit reading and you will be ok. Continue reading and you will be back bi t ching about it. If you dont like it don't read it. This is the tailgate section in case you are a bit confused. Anything goes in the tailgate section.
    not bothered here......you are like a gorilla at the zoo throwing poop at the window and screaming.... funny to watch for a while..... before we leave the zoo... knowing the gorilla is still sitting there with his own crap on his hands............

Confucius says, one with crap in hand, eats alotacaca!!!!

Here is a pm I received from bbq when I first posted under my newest yet to be banned name on 4m. Bbq thinks he is the 4 m community watch captain, and by golly I think he really is......He has spotted my foulness and childish behavior and once again brought me to my point of 4 m extinction......of course I've done absolutely nothing to help my own cause as I will never learn my lesson and play well with others.......You are the best BBQ, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    Right out the door again and I won't even have to kick the door down this time.

Recipient Users: Dirt Track*UMP, ModJr1
    Default Come on dirt classic
    Do you have to infect every single thread.......please mods, take a look at this poster.

4 m community watch captain.........
    *Good BBQ ain't cheap, and cheap BBQ ain't good*

I couldn't have said it any better myself........nice job DC, to fix your problems you first have to admit that you have them.......it's a start in the right direction., proud of you.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Your right, anything goes...........and your next, again.

Mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Hmmm I see that your up to your same old bs DC... Why is it that you continue to come on here and stir your sh!t? Are you that lonely? Did you eat alot of paint chips as a kid or something because your one screwed up dude!! Wasn't no one pulling your chain so why don't you just move along and leave people alone on here you freak! As for Blackford I don't see that he has done anything to you other than take the trash out!!
    Yep, blackie took out the trash..............problem is, the dump sent it back because it didn't meet their high standards

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Your right, anything goes...........and your next, again.

Mad bro?

Not with the way you change around the sayings in the quotes. All it shows is that you are a chump bbq. Your head is 180` out of position. Keep trying though as you are proving that you are second in command behind blackford. You know Captain Haappy the most banned member on 4m.

Here is a pm I received from bbq when I first posted under my newest yet to be banned name on 4m. Bbq thinks he is the 4 m community watch captain, and by golly I think he really is......He has spotted my foulness and childish behavior and once again brought me to my point of 4 m extinction......of course I've done absolutely nothing to help my own cause as I will never learn my lesson and play well with others.......You are the best BBQ, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    Right out the door again and I won't even have to kick the door down this time.

Recipient Users: Dirt Track*UMP, ModJr1
    Default Come on dirt classic
    Do you have to infect every single thread.......please mods, take a look at this poster.

4 m community watch captain.........

I couldn't have said it any better myself........nice job DC, to fix your problems you first have to admit that you have them.......it's a start in the right direction., proud of you.

And you are the next to be banned bbq, for your stupid gimmicks on 4m. You will be banned right behind Blackford (aka) Captain Happy.

Yep, blackie took out the trash..............problem is, the dump sent it back because it didn't meet their high standards

I guess I don't understand ol DC's issues with blackie... DC== trash blackie just took the trash out to the curb like anyone would now the trash comes back and trash talks ... WTF gives DC ive asked this question of you before but your best come back was that I'm just an old guy... So here I'm gonna ask again did you get beat up a lot as a kid or something to carry all this anguish? Or is it that ya wife isn't given ya an poozy? Which one is it? Because your one messed up dude and are clearly delusional in your thinking!! I know one thing I'm just glad to have good guys like BBQBOY, Captain Happy, Hp,Cw around here to help keep this place sane because you could definitely drive a man to drink for sure!!

You DC, are like a cat.....................and all of 4 m has the laser pointer.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-02-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I don't understand ol DC's issues with blackie... DC== trash blackie just took the trash out to the curb like anyone would now the trash comes back and trash talks ... WTF gives DC ive asked this question of you before but your best come back was that I'm just an old guy... So here I'm gonna ask again did you get beat up a lot as a kid or something to carry all this anguish? Or is it that ya wife isn't given ya an poozy? Which one is it? Because your one messed up dude and are clearly delusional in your thinking!! I know one thing I'm just glad to have good guys like BBQBOY, Captain Happy, Hp,Cw around here to help keep this place sane because you could definitely drive a man to drink for sure!!
    Thanks nasty, but if you look around all of 4 m ,everybody is a bunch of good guys with one glaring exception.

I guess I don't understand ol DC's issues with blackie... I know one thing I'm just glad to have good guys like BBQBOY, Captain Happy, Hp,Cw around here to help keep this place sane because you could definitely drive a man to drink for sure!!
    Everyone has issues with blackie (aka) Captain Happy. It was not I who banned blackford so many times. It was the 4m moderators. You may now remove the boot you have stuck up your azz. The members you have chosen to be your best buds just goes to show what type of bad azz you are. Picking good guys like BBQBOY, Captain Happy, Hp,Cw around here to help keep this place sane because you could definitely drive a man to drink for sure!! Lol With your mouth Nasty55, you need all the friends that you can get. Now how about that banning of blackford (aka) Captain Happy. It is time for old blackford to go. Yes Nasty55, this is the tailgate section where everything can be said.

Thanks nasty, but if you look around all of 4 m ,everybody is a bunch of good guys with one glaring exception.
    Lol. Are you saying that blackford (aka) Captain Happy is a good old boy who doesn't deserve to be banned for life again for how many times so far. Lol You guys have your little gang and have been getting away with bs way to long now. You boys are ruining 4m.

Lol. Are you saying that blackford (aka) Captain Happy is a good old boy who doesn't deserve to be banned for life again for how many times so far. Lol You guys have your little gang and have been getting away with bs way to long now. You boys are ruining 4m.
    Nope , 4 m is doing just fine.............we are ruining you and your pathetic attempts to lay blame for all of the foolishness that follows you around on other people.

Nope , 4 m is doing just fine.............we are ruining you and your pathetic attempts to lay blame for all of the foolishness that follows you around on other people.
    You know that blackford (aka) Captain Happy should be banned right now bbq. All the sticking up for him just makes you and him look foolish. Blackford needs to go, then you should be banned next. Your mouth never stops talking bbq, but you never say anything intelligent.

tick tick........... HAHAHAHAHAAHaaaaaaaaaaBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

You know that blackford (aka) Captain Happy should be banned right now bbq. All the sticking up for him just makes you and him look foolish. Blackford needs to go, then you should be banned next. Your mouth never stops talking bbq, but you never say anything intelligent.
    Please find a post where I've stuck up for blackford or anyone else...........and do it before that noose gets any tighter, you've got to be about to black out any minute,

Mad bro?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-02-2015 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to add mad bro, DC hates that.

Please find a post where I've stuck up for blackford or anyone else...........and do it before that noose gets any tighter, you've got to be about to black out any minute,

Mad bro?
    Lol. Now that right there is the funniest thing you ever said on 4m bbq. Lol good one tool!