Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

You know a wise old journeyman told me in my young and dumb days when I'd get fired up and threaten to drag up when supervision ticked me off. He said kid you can't F'em if you ain't here. Sit back and smile and take their money.....
    Same could be said about Pierce. Why let the fools take money out of your pocket. Take their $$$$ and smile at them.
    That'll pizz them off even worse than not showing up....

I really like watching Bobby Pierce race. But I guarantee that on July 24-25 my tail will be sitting in the Backstretch Grandstands at FALS whether Bobby is there or NOT.

You know why?....cause I also love watching Babb, Feger, Shirley, McCreadie, Weaver, Owens, Moyer, Erb, etc. etc. etc.

The PDC is the place to be on July 24-25 no matter whether BP is there or not.

Bobby wants to win the PDC so he will be there IMO

I love it, between the hatters and the fans, this kid might be worth show money. Mention his name and it's worth 4 pages of comments. He can sure make a race interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post

I agree with you tacky 100% Bobby does want to win the PDC.. I also feel that he has rustled some feathers with his attitude towards fals as well so it could be interesting to see the outcome..
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    But Bobby can't always get what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I love it, between the hatters and the fans, this kid might be worth show money. Mention his name and it's worth 4 pages of comments. He can sure make a race interesting.
    I always said good or bad sometimes just getting the attention sure helps pay the bills.

I new this real Fine girl once, when she came in to the Night Club, she did not just want some of the Guys watching her. She wanted ALL the guys watching Her or she was mad, Some people think there $hit don't stink.....Press hounds You ether LOVE them or HATE them. I will give him his do he can drive, But I just want some one else to Win.. Cause there are Drivers I like a lot more.....

I like Bobby, in fact I'd like to marry into the family but he does do really strange things in his race car. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Zone View Post
    I like Bobby, in fact I'd like to marry into the family but he does do really strange things in his race car. Why is that?
    Bobby will be at Fairbury this weekend... This is just another example of Hoosier (Nathan) stiring the pot and being a pathetic douchebag...

That was not at all nice to say.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Bobby will be at Fairbury this weekend... This is just another example of Hoosier (Nathan) stiring the pot and being a pathetic douchebag...
    Your back. I thought you got lost down south. And no I wasn't trying to stir any b.s. This was merely a thought since none of the big FALS races where post on his website schedule when I check it a few days ago; and as usual your moron @$$ shows small intellect and no class. He had previously posted he might go to Ponderosa for the WOO LMS show. Sorry dude I know I'm not the only guy that doesn't like you just ask the Unzicker team what the think of you. Have a great day.

P.S. good luck to the Unzicker team the rest of this year.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Your generosity of kindness will not be overlooked
    8/13/16

Is that you Ernie? I bet it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Zone View Post
    Is that you Ernie? I bet it is.
    I hardly ever post because this place is a complete joke... Same name for a long time. And Hoosier is part of the problem... But it doesn't matter... Bobby will be at FALS Saturday....he will be at the PDC, and the SN date...who cares what the website says...

Maybe... Just maybe.... He did that to get a rise out of the ignorant (Hoosier) and it worked... I have no dog in this fight. But anyone that thought he wouldn't go to Fairbury to race for big money is clueless