Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Reaper #42

Default The Reaper #42

I can't wait to watch my number one driver at Eldora hope he makes the show...how many Reaper fans out there? Go McKay Wenger the bad fast reaper..I love watching him at fairbury he is balls to the wall...

I have a Reaper shirt. But its #19 Gustin it looks awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imodfan130 View Post
    I can't wait to watch my number one driver at Eldora hope he makes the show...how many Reaper fans out there? Go McKay Wenger the bad fast reaper..I love watching him at fairbury he is balls to the wall...
    He was amazing there in September 😐😐😐

Yes he was I love watching him race

Yes he was I love watching him race
    I was being sarcastic... He was f'n awful

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    I was being sarcastic... He was f'n awful
    Ok they were so "aweful" because they blew the big motor Thursday stayed up to 3am changing the motor and lifting it out by hand using a jack handle. But for the first time ever racing there is say he did alright, missed the bmain by 1 spot

Ya a low budget guy like the reaper goes there and misses by one spot he is so awful really Go REAPER#42

Thumbs up

Ya a low budget guy like the reaper goes there and misses by one spot he is so awful really Go REAPER#42

Go The real Reaper 19R Ryan Gustin!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

12th in heat 1 isn't missing it by 1 spot... But nice try lol

have to agree and I hope Wenger stays driving because he is fun to watch but going there missing the bmain would suck

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I have a Reaper shirt. But its #19 Gustin it looks awesome!!
    Lol i second that

Love the Haters! One Reaper gets the best equipment HANDED to him and is a Fn menace on the track, I will give hims dues he does run good once every so often. The other Reaper works 9-5 job, family funded and show s up for the love of the sport. Trade equipment and money for a year and all the big mouth never raced anything but a GEO would be like RYAN WHO!!! Nuff said, mom always taught me not to have a war of the minds with an unarmed J-bag! See ya

Falsfanb12 you clearly don't know the history behind Ryan Gustin's career. He raced on old equipment junk tires and a crazy low budget his family funded in the USMTS and got the attention of Gressel, his owner now. He did it the hard way, with no crew or rich daddy, now that he has the best equipment don't hold it against him...he earned every nut and bolt.

Talked to Mckay after Illini, seemed like a pretty good guy. Always cheer for the guys with the small trailers at the BIG E!

Ryan Gustin is called the reaper by some, his shirts say it etc. Came from his modified days. He has a big money ride, no expenses spared sort of deal. Above someone said he had it all handed to him, he hasn't, he earned the ride with crap equipment, old tires and a lot of to young to know any different balls to the walls mentality. The other guys, apparently also called the reaper, is what this thread was about. I don't know anything about him but if he has the balls to run Eldora in a late model he is good with me that's for sure!

And for the record, I hate that you can't write a post on this forum with spaces between lines to form paragraphs without it taking them out, I am sure I am a moron on this but anyone else not able to press the enter button and have it post that way???

we can't have 2 Reapers. Someone is going to have to change their name to T-Bone or maybe KoKo

Thanks DMR37, all is right in my world now...

Matt

Ok ,Ryan who personally do not know only from that tv show can call himself whatever he likes who cares. If it wasn't for the TV show would he have some of his sponsors and would he have moved up. I don't think so. But while on the USMTS? all you heard was it's a full time job, extra. Great for Ryan for getting a ride that allows him to run full time for how many years? McKay I know well he worked his but off to get to where he is 9 til 5 at work 5 til 1 or 2 am in the shop to race 2 sometimes 3 times a week. Has to take vacation to run 9 Summer national races ( 20th in final points standings). Ducks no one runs WoO, Lucas Oil, Summer Nationals, AMLS, any sanction he doesn't care. He runs 2-5 year old equipment tires for more than 1 night and after a long day at work drives the rig home! Hell his Rig is probably older than most peoples cars. Now who ever wants to call themselves "The Reaper" who gives a crap!!!! Just god forbid we get someone else calling themselves Bloomer or world war 3 will break out. JOKE.

falsfanb12-- I hope you are not McKay's PR man. Your not helping him gain any fans. No one said in any post he could not race. I'm sure he can wheel a car. But the fact of the matter is someone asked if there were any Reaper fans. And we gave our response. Most of us on this forum when asked how the Reaper did. We will respond as to Ryan Gustin!!! Ryan's shirts are all over the place with the Reaper name on them. I have never seen a shirt with Wenger the reaper. Maybe there out there but I have yet to see one. If McKay is known to some as the Reaper it's know big Deal. But once again if you or anybody asks how the Reaper did. The majority will be referring to Ryan Gustin.