Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes there is it west of him he couldn't keep up with micheal Long or Mike Harrison in his dreams

I believe your western Indiana and Illinois drivers will tell you Gilpin is as good as anyone they race against.

Gilpin is no joke in the mod. He will continue to improve in the Late Model. I agree with fastfreddy, the track was GARBAGE

b but the western ill drivers will tell he is a strong bmain member

You guys may as well give up, you're pretty much pi$$in in the wind when ya try to argue with litey.

zyoung 25 I 've seen gilpin try to keep up with western Ill boys have you ,hey he did make a b main that was good with 80 cars

It's tough to beat guys at their home tracks. He is not afraid to travel over there to race but do your guys come to his tracks to try and beat him? I didn't think so. He has beat Harrison on the neutral turf at Eldora. Harrison is good but Gilpin is a tick better.

bull crap Michael Long or Dean HOFFMAN GILPIN can't even beat the kentucky guys and Gilpin comes west he is lucky toget out of the cmain

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    bull crap Michael Long or Dean HOFFMAN GILPIN can't even beat the kentucky guys and Gilpin comes west he is lucky toget out of the cmain
    Most folks wish you would go West. Way far West. And when you hit water?...keep going.
    8/13/16

You couldn't find the west with a compass

I was in the infield he was running pretty much the same times as Miller for the few laps he was out. But yes track was odd, it was like glass. No passing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Murray Photos View Post
    I was in the infield he was running pretty much the same times as Miller for the few laps he was out. But yes track was odd, it was like glass. No passing at all.
    Did you take pictures while you were there would like to see them if you did.

Watch "Wheelz Short Video 6-8-13 Tri State Speedway Modified Feature $3000" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/nVzUTBkY0vU