Default Door panels at the Dream

Anyone have any door they want to sell at the Dream? Please pm me Thanks!

Anybody have anything?

Well if someone tries to sell you a Jonathan Davenport/ #15 Georgia Boot panel. Let me know. Someone decided to Bogart it from our campsite last year @ the world.

That's messed up I gotta thread a few other places I'll definitely let you know can't stand a thief

If you do find that panel.. Just go ahead and take it. I would rather an honest person have it. Thanks for the post Gumby. at least that was the only one they got. Have fun at the Dream!

How much do panels go for?

Some drivers give them away and usually between $30-$100 is what Ive paid

Usually Feager, Owens, and I think Bloomer have some up top in the vendor row. Sometimes there's a few other's too. Also some of the racers sell them straight from their haulers.

I know a few years ago we ran the Duck Dynasty theme on our drivers car for the World 100 and he had almost every pannel sold before we loaded up. Think he said after sheet metal and the actual wrap cost(he does that for a living) he made money on that part of the weekend.

Moyer JR JR had one at his hauler in Wheatland with a $150 price tag on it. Is that the going rate these days?
    Last edited by dirt33; 05-30-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Years ago bloomers doors were $500 georgie told me.

Bloomer doors are still 500! Trust me I know from experience, but it's a great conversation piece. Someone on Ebay was trying to tell a Bloomer panel on Ebay awhile back which had holes in it for 1400.00. I like Bloomer, but not that much. I emailed Moyer once and they said 150.00, but I didnt want to pay shipping and a Birky was 300.00. Also didnt want to pay shipping. I think most go for around 150.00.
    Last edited by THEREALDEAL95; 05-31-2015 at 05:54 AM.

Several years back at the winter show at Casa Grande, AZ Ken Shrader won in a new Rayburn one night and then totaled it the next night with a nasty roll off of turn one. He gave away almost all of the car and they had very little of it to load in the hauler at the end of the night. That Rayburn probably ended up in more snowbirds home states than you would believe.

ive got an older Josh McGuire #41 and Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) #11 for $125 for the pair, and a Patrick Sheltra #23 that I'd sell for an extra $25. Would deliver to Dream!! So $150 for all 3..package deal only!
    Last edited by BSR 3s; 06-03-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Will deliver to Dream

I believe, Bobby Pierce sells a mini door reasonable. Easy to move and display.

IK it's Asphalt Doors .BUT I have these
    Attached Images Attached Images