Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jimmy Owens

Quote Originally Posted by gigi21 View Post
    Nasty I like to see jimmy run good to but he is bad off you think it is the club 29 cars?

I don't think its the cars Gigi I just think that when he hit the wall that it took him off his game... He was on the move up until that point then he went out to lunch...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Question that can also be presented, is what's wrong with Rocket and Josh? Josh had a terrible weekend and the Rockets that made the feature couldn't seem to make their way to the back of pack quick enough.

I agree HH i think the business is taking away from his program

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    He was pretty much in the top 6-7 all night until he hit the wall. Which caused him to get lapped.

Bigger question should be what's wrong with Lanigan.
    Lanigan is finding out what Bloomquist found out when Team Zero got to selling a bunch of cars. It's really, really hard to keep your own stuff in order when you've got to worry about a bunch of customer's cars.

What Darrell has to do is what Bloomer eventually did. He's going to have to let his customers fend for themselves. Then he'll start winning like he's used to.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Question that can also be presented, is what's wrong with Rocket and Josh? Josh had a terrible weekend and the Rockets that made the feature couldn't seem to make their way to the back of pack quick enough.
    Josh is still knocking off the rust from being off for a year. He'll get back to normal soon. I'd say the Firecracker is going to be the start of it. Josh has turned a crapload of laps at Lernerville over the years and he's always good there. I mean, think about it, the last time he was there, he swept the weekend in rather dominant fashion.

Josh, I'm not so sure it's just rust. Not even making the field at the Knob a while back and then this weekends performance? Maybe it's not Josh and the Rockets have lost a step? I don't think you can deny they were completely out to lunch this weekend.

Josh, I'm not so sure it's just rust. Not even making the field at the Knob a while back and then this weekends performance? Maybe it's not Josh and the Rockets have lost a step? I don't think you can deny they were completely out to lunch this weekend.
    Didn't he just sweep WoO at Tyler County 2 weeks ago?

In this sport you can go from the out house to penthouse and back again real quick.

The Knob was super locked down that night and Josh qualified poorly. You know who else sucked that night? Bloomquist.

Rockets are still winning a big pile of local and regional races, and there's that thread floating around here that shows they're #1 or #2 in national touring wins on the year, despite having far less cars than they used to have on either tour. They had a bad weekend at Eldora. It happens.

I thought Brandon Sheppard seemed pretty racy for the most part over the weekend in his rocket, didnt always back up his solid heat finishes in the feature but im pretty sure he could a went the whole weekend without seeing a b-main id have to look back to be sure but i would consider the weekend he had above average for the most part ???

Uhm Dennis Erb ran well all weekend. Which car was he in this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by rc24 View Post
    Uhm Dennis Erb ran well all weekend. Which car was he in this weekend?
    Club 29...
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Club 29...
    Black Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Black Diamond
    Club 29/Black Diamond/Stuckey/Lanigan
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Black Diamond
    Black Diamond and Club 29 are two names for Lanigan's cars.

Hustler said it lanigan is struggling because of trying to help customers an letting his own program slack a little. Think several drivers have tried this an it boils down to either you wanna race an be competitive or sell race cars. Not enough time in a day or week to be great at both I don't think.