Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bloomer...

Quote Originally Posted by Oley Wilkersen View Post
    Bloomer Rules!!!
    but intercomp rules him

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    but intercomp rules him
    NO ONE is above the ALMIGHTY BLOOMER! Do not forget that sidewalk slipper!!

NO ONE is above the ALMIGHTY BLOOMER! Do not forget that sidewalk slipper!!
    You've got to be totally exhausted policing all the Bloomer threads on hear Oley. Did you have to take time off from work or did you use some vacation time?
    8/13/16

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You've got to be totally exhausted policing all the Bloomer threads on hear Oley. Did you have to take time off from work or did you use some vacation time?
    Time off, the seed is in, the cattle to slaughter, I got a full tank a 2.79 dollar gas, half once aweed, and I'm wearing sunglasses...

Anything else? "

Man you boys on here sure are some hard core, seriously talkin', walk the walkin' fans a dem fire breathing, 800 hp'n, dirt sligin' machines...

God Bless yu'ins all!!!

Time off, the seed is in, the cattle to slaughter, I got a full tank a 2.79 dollar gas, half once aweed, and I'm wearing sunglasses...

Anything else? "
    Bourbon.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Bourbon.........
    You can have all the "Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea Very Small Batch" ya want.... Just gimmy some a that good old #7 Whisky, and I'll do just fine thank you!!!

You can have all the "Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea Very Small Batch" ya want.... Just gimmy some a that good old #7 Whisky, and I'll do just fine thank you!!!
    Pass on the Jeffersons, not a fan ....especially the highly overrated ocean...........will saddle up to a nice glass of gentleman jack Tennessee whiskey though.

Unless there happens to be a bottle of larceny wheated bourbon or Elijah Craig 18 sitting around...............in that kind of bourbon company, even gentleman jack becomes a well brand whiskey.

....and like you said, "Everything in moderation though!!!"

Hope some a these days I get the chance to sit back and have a swaller or 10 of some a that Eli with ya, be my honer!!!

now... Back to the topic here...

BLOOMER!!! He rules!!!

I heard he's gonna add an extra 50lbs on at the World to prove a point

He has nothing to prove!!! He is the ALMIGHTY BLOOMER!!!!

While i dont particularly like Bloomquists "schtick" with all the skulls, and dark side looking stuff....hes one of the best there has ever been at DLM racing. Hes innovative. Hes as smart as it gets on tire selection. Hes a super talented driver. He knows how to sell himself and his souvenirs. Hes always tried to bring DLM to another level and get exposure to the sport. Yes he screwed up last Saturday, was light and he got DQ'd. The buck has to stop with him on that. Whats wrong with the net thing everybodys having twins over? Probably cuts down on direct sun and is cooler. If its a mind game to some, then i guess hes winning that war. He might be a total d1ck or he may be a nice guy, I never met him. Ive only seen what he does when the green drops. And that is..... Ripping a new one to all the others who arent on their A game. 25# cost him 100k. Its a major F up. It doesnt erase the facts i addressed above. Everyone has pulled a total screw up at some point in their racing. That is IF the stone throwers even race. Im not even a fan per say, but I am a realist. Hes bad ass on any nite at any track period.

Anything else? "
    The seed is in???? Did you impregnate your cousin, AGAIN!...and you call us Southerners, "backwoods"! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    While i dont particularly like Bloomquists "schtick" with all the skulls, and dark side looking stuff....hes one of the best there has ever been at DLM racing. Hes innovative. Hes as smart as it gets on tire selection. Hes a super talented driver. He knows how to sell himself and his souvenirs. Hes always tried to bring DLM to another level and get exposure to the sport. Yes he screwed up last Saturday, was light and he got DQ'd. The buck has to stop with him on that. Whats wrong with the net thing everybodys having twins over? Probably cuts down on direct sun and is cooler. If its a mind game to some, then i guess hes winning that war. He might be a total d1ck or he may be a nice guy, I never met him. Ive only seen what he does when the green drops. And that is..... Ripping a new one to all the others who arent on their A game. 25# cost him 100k. Its a major F up. It doesnt erase the facts i addressed above. Everyone has pulled a total screw up at some point in their racing. That is IF the stone throwers even race. Im not even a fan per say, but I am a realist. Hes bad ass on any nite at any track period.
    Amen. I'm sure he's licking his financial wounds, but he will be back don't got to worry ab that. I'm really looking forward to JD crossing the line 1st at an upcoming dream or world as well!

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    The seed is in???? Did you impregnate your cousin, AGAIN!...and you call us Southerners, "backwoods"! LOL
    Those words stuck with you this long? How long ago did I say that, 2,3, 10 years now? You should let that go. Not good to dwell on the past like that for so long...

Don't you be a worrying who I impregnated... son!!

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    Pappy always said "if she ain't good enough fer her own family she ain't good enough fer our's"
    That's right cousin Ed Earl!!

If ya keep it in the family, there's a lot less confusion if ya ever need a transfusion, or a kidney or somethin'

Those words stuck with you this long? How long ago did I say that, 2,3, 10 years now? You should let that go. Not good to dwell on the past like that for so long...

Don't you be a worrying who I impregnated... son!!
    Now Oley, you know you weren't here 2,3 or 10 years ago.........or were you,lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Now Oley, you know you weren't here 2,3 or 10 years ago.........or were you,lol?
    I ain't all here never!!!