Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Oley Wilkersen View Post
    You and litey can hash this one out...

You can't quit now...

Did you quit when the Mods booted you eighty six times......NO YOU DID NOT...!

Now slather on that Bloomer Roid Cream and get back on that egg...
    Opinions may vary...

Quote Originally Posted by FAP Motorsports View Post
    The interview brings to reality incorrect scales fears that our Dream camping crew had when discussing the scales after the race. Whatever caused the scales to be off reset after Scott Bloomquist rolled off of them the second time. If Scott Bloomquist would have went around and gotten back in line for a second weighing he would have been fine making weight. Just having him back up back onto the scales didn't reset things to good with the problem being gone. When was the last time that Eldora Speedway's scales were certified as being correct?
    ROFL , he won and made weight on those same scales Thursday night .

details details

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    ROFL , he won and made weight on those same scales Thursday night .
    That's right and 80 cars times trails 6 heats 2 b mains 2 non races and only one car was light.

actually 3 cars wendall wallace tim shaffer and the annointed one

[QUOTE=huskerdirt;1928100]Phillips hasn't ran his mod in 5 weeks. Before that it was March when he raced them. That's not the issue.He's struggled all year going all the way back to Arizona. He was just another car at a track he's had a lot of success at.[/QUOTEPhillips has no looked that great in a late model since he switched to Rockets, his last big win was the Lucas race at Batesville when he was running the Bloomquist cars, Maybe he can help bloomer replenish the $100g with a couple sweet bloomquist cars

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He has shocked me a few times lately though. Admitting to picking the wrong tire or not changing lines soon enough.
    Every time he loses its because he picked wrong tire.

[QUOTE=JTB75;1928136]
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Phillips hasn't ran his mod in 5 weeks. Before that it was March when he raced them. That's not the issue.He's struggled all year going all the way back to Arizona. He was just another car at a track he's had a lot of success at.[/QUOTEPhillips has no looked that great in a late model since he switched to Rockets, his last big win was the Lucas race at Batesville when he was running the Bloomquist cars, Maybe he can help bloomer replenish the $100g with a couple sweet bloomquist cars
    And before that topless win, what was his last big win in a late model????

While I agree he hasn't been really that dominate. He did have around 10 regional wins. This year he has definitely taken a step back..... He's barely in contention. Last year he was contender in almost every race (regionally) that he didn't win.

BTW....... He still has those Bloomer cars.

speaking of DOD. anyone else having problems watching the latest videos from the past few days, or is just me?

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    speaking of DOD. anyone else having problems watching the latest videos from the past few days, or is just me?
    yes and they better get er fixed
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    yes and they better get er fixed
    TY SO MUCH.. thought I was going crazy trying to get it working. yeah I haven't been able to watch anything since Kankakee heat races.
    Last edited by IZZOJR16; 06-13-2015 at 05:53 PM.

TY SO MUCH.. thought I was going crazy trying to get it working. yeah I haven't been able to watch anything since Kankakee heat races.
    sometimes it works, sometimes not. If it does work, it's only 1 video. Then it won't load if I try to watch a second 1.
    Sometimes logging off helps.

Hoping it is just a temporary hitch. June and July are the 2 most important months for me so...
    8/13/16

I can watch the commercial but then for the actual video it says "video not found or access denied" in some type of hyper link.
    Last edited by IZZOJR16; 06-13-2015 at 06:02 PM.

I can watch the commercial but then for the actual video it says "video not found or access denied" in some type of hyper link.
    ditto. same here.
    8/13/16

Haven't had a problem watching any dod videos.

The mlra at Lee county, I think it was, is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    switching back and forth from late to mod can't help either speaking of Phillips no disrespect to hime but he is not his daddy
    Seeing as how Phillips has years of experience running both successfully, I'd say that's a total reach on your part, and shows a lack of expertise. Then again, your expertise lies in tripping on sidewalks and filing flimsy lawsuits, not on driving either a late model or modified.

Nice try Lite Inn...
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I can believe bloomer.The wind was blowing one night and we came up light,turned the car in to the wind and it was ok.Even if its not true, saying the scales are screwed is better than throwing a crew member under the bus.

no problem had an issues this morning but back to normal of course running a un released operating system might have something to do with it

Default 1/4"

Quote Originally Posted by FAP Motorsports View Post
    The interview brings to reality incorrect scales fears that our Dream camping crew had when discussing the scales after the race. Whatever caused the scales to be off reset after Scott Bloomquist rolled off of them the second time. If Scott Bloomquist would have went around and gotten back in line for a second weighing he would have been fine making weight. Just having him back up back onto the scales didn't reset things to good with the problem being gone. When was the last time that Eldora Speedway's scales were certified as being correct?
    Although this thread is all about bashing Scott for this mistake, that mistake, admitting this or that, I want ALL of you that own a set of digital scales to do 1 thing!! Make 1 tire 1/4" off the scale if you have platforms and take a look at your weights. Regardless of whether its Scott or anyone else, this needs some serious attention. I wasn't there so I didn't see for myself and maybe he truly messed up and forgot to add 25lbs of lead because I am sure he probably ended up with about 10 gallons of fuel but that 1/4" will guess what, be the 25lbs that was missing. Anyone notice him moving his front wheels left and right?? All the chassis, all the slight wheelbase and tracks differences and here we are trying to measure a dirt car on scale pads that are smaller than the tires themselves! How many techs does it take to read the board. How about take those nice flashlights and check to see if the tires are actually on the pads. For $98,000 you bet your last dollar, I would have gotten out of my car and made sure. If he messed up and forgot the lead so be it, but no way would I have rolled to my pit area if I knew I made weight. Like I said, with the scales even with the platforms, make the tire 1/4" and see what you get....

& one more thing, Dale Mcdowell, 80lbs over? Blowing Smoke. Who in their right mind at ELDORA would want to be 80lbs over. Im not buying that one from a guy who I know is at the top of the thinking game!! Or was........