Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    What big names pulled in early??? Bloomer broke. I highly doubt he said F it. Starting 3rd. Ferguson is the only that probably did because he was starting last.

So after the caution JD just put his left turn signal on and everybody just moved over. Francis must've done the same thing and BShepp too. Then everybody just got back in line just like that.

And you based this all of this off live timing?
    No joke. We're not hurting for good places to watch a race, but thanks for your concern. Its hard to believe guys having to cut their teeth on these non racy joints are killing it on both national series.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    What big names pulled in early??? Bloomer broke. I highly doubt he said F it. Starting 3rd. Ferguson is the only that probably did because he was starting last.

So after the caution JD just put his left turn signal on and everybody just moved over. Francis must've done the same thing and BShepp too. Then everybody just got back in line just like that.

And you based this all of this off live timing?
    Twitter from people who were there Husker , Bloomquist , Landers ,Fergy , Erb , Oneal all pulled in before lap 10 . JD was running 3rd when the caution came out for Autry who was running second , he started outside row 1 and checked out on the restart .

Some of you people take the fun out of this place I swear . Just enjoy the race man and relax

Shepherd from 17th to 6th
    Bailes from 11th to 5th
    Davenport fell to 6th and wins

Some ride, some race

Quote Originally Posted by FAP Motorsports View Post
    When you're watching live timing and lap after lap after lap after lap after lap (you get the picture) the only thing that changes is the lap count and some timing info that right there sir is a live timing train race on your screen.

Got anymore questions?
    So that automatically assumes that it's a train race? Just because there isn't 8 passes for the lead doesn't mean there isn't racing going behind the leader.

How did JD go from 4th to 6th to 5th abd then eventually to the lead?

How did BShepp go from 17th to 6th and Francis from 9th to 3rd??

If it's a constant train race for 50 laps those guys wouldn't be able to move that many positions.

Ferguson pulled out into due to fuel pump problems. Not sure about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Bailes from 11th to 5th

Some ride, some race
    Forgot about Bailes.

Must've been an awesome "train" race.

Bailes from 11th to 5th

Some ride, some race
    And Francis from 9th to 3rd.

Seems like those guys were ignoring the "train race" rule.

Forgot about Francis. A much needed good finish for him.

Some must have found a different set of tracks I guess.

How can you have a part time train race ?

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    How can you have a part time train race ?
    It was locked down until somebody made a pass attempt, then when they made the pass locked back down.......repeat

Ga rules!!!!!

Everyone around here said it was a good race. Davenport passed the leader in the high side. I don't know how the weather has been out in the mid-west but this week in the Carolina's it has been in the mid 90's with heat index's in the low 100's. I am willing to bet any track that sit in that kind of sun/heat isn't going to produce side-by-side racing......

let the sun go down in that kinda heat it works wonders

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    nasty55 only likes bloomer everyone else is cheating or the track cheated bloomer lol

No LITE-INN beyond your stupidity I don't care much for Bloomquist and everyone else on here except your dumbazz knows it!!! But I also know how fukn good he is at what he does and that's drives a racecar you moron!! You just can't handle it LITE-INN when someone gives kudos to Bloomquist...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

#8.......... keep it up JD

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Nasty....now ya know there's no such thing as being that good here on 4m. It's either a person is cheating or they are....cheating.

I like Davenport, it wouldn't bother me if he won every race he entered the rest of the year.

Heck Zack JD is just that D@mn good bud and your right there's no such thing as being legal here on good ol 4m with all the arm chair experts sittin around lol...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    That car was debuted last year in October with a black and orange paint scheme before the Halloween race at EAMS , nobody was crying about engine setback when it wasn't dominating . If you look you can see the Watusi sticker on the rear bar behind the fuel cell .

Yeah butt heck Carolina Dirt if they weren't picking the good guys apart here on 4m the arm chair experts wouldn't have anything else to do lol... I'm a diehard Jimmy Owens fan and I remember how everyone shredded him for winning all the time to so I doubt that there's much that JD is doing different other than putting the hammer down this yr and getting it done.. I remember the paint scheme your talking about and you are correct not much was said other than he couldn't get the job done and now looky here he is getting it done so he must be cheating lol.... Naw he is just that D@mn good and has pulled his game together and slowed himself down and is focused on winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Yeah butt heck Carolina Dirt if they weren't picking the good guys apart here on 4m the arm chair experts wouldn't have anything else to do lol... I'm a diehard Jimmy Owens fan and I remember how everyone shredded him for winning all the time to so I doubt that there's much that JD is doing different other than putting the hammer down this yr and getting it done.. I remember the paint scheme your talking about and you are correct not much was said other than he couldn't get the job done and now looky here he is getting it done so he must be cheating lol.... Naw he is just that D@mn good and has pulled his game together and slowed himself down and is focused on winning!
    got caight cheating to didn't he just saying

Shepherd from 17th to 6thBailes from 11th to 5thDavenport fell to 6th and winsSome ride, some race
    4m "B.Shep must had alot of illegal stuff on his car to move that many position. but still not good enough cheat to beat davenport port and scott." lol