Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    isn't shane the only capital chassis on WoO tour? but if you want go there, how many races has lucas racer won on WoO event and how many WoO driver on Lucas event? and how many unsanctioned or crown jewl race. it seems like the lucas boys take over when they run against each other.
    Chase Junghens runs a Capitol also.

bshepp is in a rocket running sixth and a rookie on the lucas series , more chassis builders less chances for any chassis to shine
    Last edited by hygty; 06-19-2015 at 09:49 PM.

but if are selling a good amount of chassis isn't that a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by FAP Motorsports View Post
    Your percentages and the amounts of Rockets in any field are way too high. The chassis parity at series races is greater than that nowadays. Go look at some results and you will see.

Rocket Chassis is doing alright at series races with the odds that are being raced.

Earl Pearson Jr., Jonathan Davenport, Shane Clanton and Josh Richards are the top four series winners so far this year. 3 different chassis brands right there.
    Believe it or not, I'm really not a rookie at this and I'm pretty familiar with what's being raced.........let me break it down this way in a much simpler form.

More rockets in the field than any one other chassis brand by far......equals more chances for a rocket win.

And that's not happening.

And for the record, a couple of cars either way in a 25 car field is almost a ten percent swing in either direction......my numbers aren't as off as you think.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    but if are selling a good amount of chassis isn't that a good thing
    Oscar Meyer sells a ton of chili dogs, and that's not a good thing at all...........IMO they are terrible and a waste of a good bun.

Quote Originally Posted by FAP Motorsports View Post
    Your "65%, 62%, 70%......." numbers are as off as can be.

Go look at the results and you will see the parity is not as Rocket heavy as you may think. Get out your non-rookie old school abacus and do some math too.
    Yep, your right.........it's closer to 40 percent in most 30 car events.

I'm sure they would be happy with 40 percent of the wins if they could get them.

I guess it's worse for rocket than I thought.

But on a lighter note, there were 5 longhorns in the top 11 lucas oil finish at Cherokee tonight........can you take care of the top 10 rocket count for me ? The wooden beads on my abacus just burnt up doing all that fancy longhorn ciphering!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    he just hates rocket , it ain't the chassis but the team behind the chassis
    Now where in the world did you go and hear a thing like that???

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Now where in the world did you go and hear a thing like that???
    OMG....Hygty Inn is showing signs of intelligence! Alert the media!

I could care less if they have no wins. I was simply pointing out the doom and gloom of Rocket is a load of BS. Not trying to compare any chassis or any driver or anything of the sort. Just that they are still churning out a boat load of cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yep, your right.........it's closer to 40 percent in most 30 car events.

I'm sure they would be happy with 40 percent of the wins if they could get them.

I guess it's worse for rocket than I thought.

But on a lighter note, there were 5 longhorns in the top 11 lucas oil finish at Cherokee tonight........can you take care of the top 10 rocket count for me ? The wooden beads on my abacus just burnt up doing all that fancy longhorn ciphering!!!!
    Your little Rocket to every other make doesn't hold weight at Cherokee. About every make but Rocket was in the top 10-15 or so. Carrier Jr and Shepherd are all that come to mind who are in a Rocket in that run down.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Your little Rocket to every other make doesn't hold weight at Cherokee. About every make but Rocket was in the top 10-15 or so. Carrier Jr and Shepherd are all that come to mind who are in a Rocket in that run down.
    Like I said, it must be worse for them than I thought......I didn't realize there were so FEW of them running well enough to get in a regular lucas show.

Only two rockets in that whole field you say????

I can't believe how this thread has turned, here I am giving rocket more credit than it's due and you guys are actually trying to convince ME how poorly rocket does in national dlm events lately..............I really thought there were many more guys still driving them successfully.

Weird how all of that turned out, huh?.........who would have thunk it?

Like I said, it must be worse for them than I thought......I didn't realize there were so FEW of them running well enough to get in a regular lucas show.

Only two rockets in that whole field you say????

I can't believe how this thread has turned, here I am giving rocket more credit than it's due and you guys are actually trying to convince ME how poorly rocket does in national dlm events lately..............I really thought there were many more guys still driving them successfully.

Weird how all of that turned out, huh?.........who would have thunk it?
    Right, Rockets are doing very poorly... Josh Richards must be one of the best drivers in the country since he is able to overcome the fact that he is driving a Rocket and still win more races than Lanigan, Owens, or Bloomquist this season.

Uh oh this thread just went to hell in a hand bag in a hurry with the mention of one name.... Kid crotchety Rocket lol.... But then again I forgot that if it weren't for the one man wrecking crew of kid crocket then them rockets wouldn't be so successful this season... Yeah ok....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hpmaster View Post
    all we heard last year was when a certain LM driver was back then you would see...................

Kind of funny how a yr has passed huh Hp and the same results are being shown? I guess it wasn't all just Eckert after all lol...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Right, Rockets are doing very poorly... Josh Richards must be one of the best drivers in the country since he is able to overcome the fact that he is driving a Rocket and still win more races than Lanigan, Owens, or Bloomquist this season.
    I couldn't believe it either jeff............here I was thinking that rocket was a bare minimum of 1/2 of all normal fields because there are so many of them out there and such a good product.

And low and behold, their not anymore............ Thanks to fap motorsports for making me a believer in their decline of rocket dominance in the dlm world.........I would have never believed that so few are even in the mix anymore.

Very enlightening , and I'm a hard guy to convince.................but thanks for showing me the facts and getting the correct word out about rocket getting their azz handed to them now a days.............I'm still shocked at the true numbers ( or lack of them)

And youre right, josh is one of the best drivers in the country............maybe he should switch to a relevant chassis that isn't struggling so much so get can really showcase his talent.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 06-20-2015 at 09:17 AM.

I defended Eckert and a group of hangers, some who posted in this thread, said all would be well when a certain LM driver returned.Is it too late to change the trend, absolutely not. The question becomes is this largest of all builders going to be able to see the path it needs to take soon enough, then will they be able to do it. It has happened to GRT, Rayburn, Mastersbilt and when you come down to it they are all just 350 pounds bent tubes. "once you are on top there is only one way to go"
    Yep, and as in most cases of meteoric rises and falls ,the people that were stepped on and over to get to the top all have long memories and very loud laughter on your slide back down.

Okay, you guys go ahead and continue to believe all of that. I'm sure Mark Richards won't lose a drop of sleep tonight knowing the BBQ and a bunch of other irrelevant people on the forums think his business is in decline.. despite the fact that he is selling just as many cars as ever.

It's not 4M that matters,it's not the guys running for $700.00 or $1,000.00 weekly that sets the direction of the ship, it's the national folks that buy the latest, greatest and the FACT is they ain't buying his.
    I'm pretty sure Mark doesn't care who buys his cars, as long as he sells them. Money is money, doesn't very much matter who gives it to you. He's a business owner above all.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Yea and his sell for half to a third what the other guys get for their's. Heck a couple years ago you could of bought 4 or 5 Rayburns for the price of one certain hanger's fav chassis. If voting with a wallet is taken into the equation the guys that want to win and dominate see a sizable benefit to pay much, much more and are doing it.
    There's plenty of guy out there that spend tons of money on one of the boutique chassis and still can't get it done. I don't see anybody on here declaring that Club 29 is dead because Lanigan and Owens are midpack cars night in and night out.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I'm pretty sure Mark doesn't care who buys his cars, as long as he sells them. Money is money, doesn't very much matter who gives it to you. He's a business owner above all.
    Holy sh!t Josh, you're the only who gets the point I was trying to make.