Default PR for Lucas race at 201

Does anybody know where I can find a press release with the admission charges and program info for the Lucas race at 201 next Thursday?

The official PR release is being prepared for social media now. Our event info however is Thursday July 2nd is our 1st Annual Bob Miller Memorial. Hillside admission is $30 for adults with kids 10 and under FREE and pit side is $45 with kids 10 and under FREE as well. This year's event will feature our late model show and Open Wheel Modifieds. We will again have our fireworks show , Johnson County Native young Marlana Vanhoose, most recently seen performing at the NBA Finals will be in attendance to sing the National Anthem, and fans wilk have a chance to enter for the ride of the night in our 201 Speedway 2 seater with Scott Bloomquist !

Thanks very much!!! Very helpful. Just got one other question. Are coolers permitted? Again thanks so much for the info. Planning on making my first ever trip up there for this event.

Your very welcome ...Yes coolers are permitted. Be very glad to welcome you for your first trip!

Quote Originally Posted by 201speedway View Post
    The official PR release is being prepared for social media now. Our event info however is Thursday July 2nd is our 1st Annual Bob Miller Memorial. Hillside admission is $30 for adults with kids 10 and under FREE and pit side is $45 with kids 10 and under FREE as well. This year's event will feature our late model show and Open Wheel Modifieds. We will again have our fireworks show , Johnson County Native young Marlana Vanhoose, most recently seen performing at the NBA Finals will be in attendance to sing the National Anthem, and fans wilk have a chance to enter for the ride of the night in our 201 Speedway 2 seater with Scott Bloomquist !
    Even if you dislike Bloomer, that'd be cool as he!!. I'd just tell him, drive it like you stole it. And with it being a two seater, you got your extra 25lbs Scottie.

If it wasn't Thursday, I'd go.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

How much does it cost to get in the Pits for the world 100? or DTWC?

no need to start complaining about the price, either go or don"t. it will be a good show. just get there early so you can get a good spot to watch it..

We wont EVER b back. Way over priced!!!!! Bout choked a few weeks ago at a $3000 show there when it cost me and my family $80 to get in for 4 hillside passes. Lol. But they were having a $1000 to win bomber race, guess thats why it was so high. Loll. Me and my family r sticking with PRP. Best track with best pricing around, hands down !!!!!!!

One of the better races I seen last year this one at 201. Owens nipped Carrier at the finish. I hope you guys got the pit food situation figured out, that was a mess. I plan on attending unless I have to work that night, I really like that place.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    One of the better races I seen last year this one at 201. Owens nipped Carrier at the finish. I hope you guys got the pit food situation figured out, that was a mess. I plan on attending unless I have to work that night, I really like that place.
    I'm with you, this race will be a great one again. I will gladly pay the 30.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    no need to start complaining about the price, either go or don"t. it will be a good show. just get there early so you can get a good spot to watch it..
    45 is steep. Then I'm sure the late models will have an entry fee.

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    We wont EVER b back. Way over priced!!!!! Bout choked a few weeks ago at a $3000 show there when it cost me and my family $80 to get in for 4 hillside passes. Lol. But they were having a $1000 to win bomber race, guess thats why it was so high. Loll. Me and my family r sticking with PRP. Best track with best pricing around, hands down !!!!!!!
    You do realize it's $3 less than 201? It's $27 at PRP and $30 at 201. Not much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by propak10 View Post
    How much does it cost to get in the Pits for the world 100? or DTWC?
    Those aren't being held at 201 Speedway this year. The World 100 is at a track called Eldora in Ohio. Any other questions, we'll be glad to answer.

I think you'll enjoy the sport of dirt late models. You'll have a lot to learn, but don't be bashful about asking questions. We were all new to the sport at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by FAP Motorsports View Post
    Do you realize that there are now 28oz Gatorade bottles instead of 32oz Gatorade bottles and the price has not lowered even though the bottles are 4oz less? 32oz bottles still exist but be aware of the 28oz bottles size/pricing racket!

For $30 at 201 Speedway you will just get to watch late models and modifieds. Only two classes that are racing there July the 2nd.
    If you told me it cost extra to not see the bombers or 4 cylinders or street stocks or whatever run, I'd gladly pay the extra money every time just to not have to waste my time with them. I'l stick with supers and open wheels.

I just wish every track would take notice of this and only run 1 support class. COOL DEAL in my book.

I dont care much for the 4 cyl, but the bombers and street stock, used to be claimers or whatever was where most late model drivers got their start. Unless you was a rich kid who has never ever turned a wheel in anything less than the best money could buy.
    I think $30 is kinda steep,just like I thought $20 was steep for Buckeye dirt week $3000 to win, but I was still going except for the rain!!
    Of course, Everyone cant compete with Eldoras prices, They dont even gouge you for beer either. Or camping.
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

201 did learn one thing it seems from last year and this race. As swartzman said, the one support class is a good idea. I remember last year they ran 1000 to win bomber show on this same night, and for whatever reason they qualified them too, I believe they ran mods as well. It made for a long night. I didn't care, I stayed until the the last feature was ran. I like watching bombers myself, nothing like seeing them bounce around the track, it just wasn't a good decision by the race track to run 2 special type shows in one night IMO.