Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Billy Jr put up a great fight and gained a lot of respect. If he had been on his game in the first part of the tour, there wouldn't be any points to make up. Sure there where rain outs, but some of those rain outs where tracks that Bobby has had success at. All in all Bobby won fair and square and both young men deserve respect for their efforts.

I like good races, more than a favorite driver and I'll have to say, the races for the most part that I saw was good. Summer Nationals are still some of the best racing in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    Last night at Oakshade they called him "the future" all night and he ran like it.
    That is way overboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I gained a whole new respect for Moyer Jr. and yes it's hard to gain points if your not racing.

Put an explanation mark next to the boobie Summernationals championship.
    And why would you put a explanation mark to Bobby Summer nationals Champ or Championship? Did he fail a drug test? Please enlighten me!

Moyer Jr jr, kid smooth, little billy, the future! plunks7 you better get used to it he has another 20 yes of racing left to do. he is the future, but there are bunch young guns that going be there with him. so you have Lil bobby, fegers, zeigler, davenport, unzicker, ferguson, rice to root for to beat Lil Billy the future lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I gained a whole new respect for Moyer Jr. and yes it's hard to gain points if your not racing.

Put an explanation mark next to the boobie Summernationals championship.
    Why because he beat your Hero Todd at Peoria.? i think you hate Bobbie because he wouldn't give you a free shirt at Peoria while you were outside the fence.Bobbie Pierce IS the Summer Nationals Champion. Get over it.Goooooooo Bobbie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Baddboy1; 07-12-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddboy1 View Post
    Why because he beat your Hero Todd at Peoria.? i think you hate Bobbie because he wouldn't give you a free shirt at Peoria while you were outside the fence.Bobbie Pierce IS the Summer Nationals Champion. Get over it.Goooooooo Bobbie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol....I haven't been to Peoria in 5 years, probably 20 for a regular show.

You can find me at Farmer City on Fridays and Fairbury on Saturdays.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by racer67x View Post
    thanks for clarifying the juniors..I get mixed up with all the Billy Moyer Junior and Billy Moyer junior junior.?
    god help us if junior junior has a kid..!
    he should have it officially changed..his Dad already owns it.
    There is no such thing as Jr Jr. Billy Moyer is Billy Moyer, Billy Moyer Jr is Billy Moyer Jr. I cannot believe people still cannot grasp this fact. When you go to their websites, let me know which one says Jr Jr.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by 1aqdon View Post
    you need to get out more
    Might wanna proof read your signature.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddboy1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he goes by Bobby, unless you know something we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    There is no such thing as Jr Jr. Billy Moyer is Billy Moyer, Billy Moyer Jr is Billy Moyer Jr. I cannot believe people still cannot grasp this fact. When you go to their websites, let me know which one says Jr Jr.
    You're right. But for us Old Timers That remember Billy Moyer. They have always announced him as Billy Moyer Jr. It was even on his cars. Ever since Billy's son got into racing things changed. So for us Old Timers that don't like changes on anything. It's easier to say Jr. Jr. that's all chupp n bloomer fan. As we grow older we become wiser Bud. Not smarter!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Moyer Jr jr, kid smooth, little billy, the future! plunks7 you better get used to it he has another 20 yes of racing left to do. he is the future, but there are bunch young guns that going be there with him. so you have Lil bobby, fegers, zeigler, davenport, unzicker, ferguson, rice to root for to beat Lil Billy the future lol.
    And they will. Maybe with his Dad being his helping hand in the pits next year. And for years to come. Will definitely help. But for him to be called the future. Na I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    You're right. But for us Old Timers That remember Billy Moyer. They have always announced him as Billy Moyer Jr. It was even on his cars. Ever since Billy's son got into racing things changed. So for us Old Timers that don't like changes on anything. It's easier to say Jr. Jr. that's all chupp n bloomer fan. As we grow older we become wiser Bud. Not smarter!!!!
    I thought drinking that Bud, made you dumber not weiser! LOL

his dad was called billy moyer jr by many announcers so blame it on them
    Sorry, I can think for myself. I don't need an announcer telling me a guys name incorrectly. Knowing something is wrong, I'm not going to keep doing it.

I know, is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Sorry, I can think for myself. I don't need an announcer telling me a guys name incorrectly. Knowing something is wrong, I'm not going to keep doing it.
    It was on the frickin cars!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I thought drinking that Bud, made you dumber not weiser! LOL
    Ah you caught that. See your younger and smart!

I think the future is just set up for 40 laps. HA HA Just a little jab.

it has it both ways..lol

Billy Jr is doing just fine, his dad wasn't around to help him much of this tour and Jr knows his car better than anyone. I personally think Jr runs better without Billy around, please remember that they are running different chassis also ...
    A member from back in the day....

That is way overboard!!
    And that's putting it lightly!!!