Default Another FALS question

Ok I know this may be a stupid question but I do now have a reserved seat on backstretch for PDC. I know it's gonna be packed, but do I need to arrive extra early to make sure I can get in? Or am I guaranteed to get in since I have the reserved seat? Told you that was a dumb question.lol Also can I lay a blanket down for me and the other 2 people with me? Do they allow that? Obviously I've never been there before.

You are guaranteed to get in. They will not turn away anyone. Use the First street entrsnce. That entrance services the back stretch seating. The gate opens at 11:00am and you can sit at your seat from that time on or like most people just put a blanket down if you wish and go do some tailgating. You are going to love it.

atmosphere like Eldora for sure

Bring a lot of cold beers.

I always take a blanket up to sit on no need to leave it over nite. I just take it up right before races start. Ya #FALS is a mini eldora super friendly ppl and party atmosphere. Most drivers stay out in puts and party after the races both Friday and Saturday nite and anyone is allowed back in pits after the races u dont need a pit pass

another stupid question. why the need for a blanket when you have a "reserved seat"????

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellGoode View Post
    Ok I know this may be a stupid question but I do now have a reserved seat on backstretch for PDC. I know it's gonna be packed, but do I need to arrive extra early to make sure I can get in? Or am I guaranteed to get in since I have the reserved seat? Told you that was a dumb question.lol Also can I lay a blanket down for me and the other 2 people with me? Do they allow that? Obviously I've never been there before.
    You won't be disappointed. Great racing, very fan friendly staff, and the appreciate the fans that come and enjoy the races there. Racing there is second to none in terms if action on the track. Food is good & some of the best racing I've ever seen was last years PDC.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

For me I sit on blanket bcuz sitting in bleachers is not all that comfortable

How about showers for the tent campers, will they have anything there on Saturday?

I think the school did showers last year but not for sure I just take a gallon of water an shampoo