Post 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial set for August 1st at Muskingum County Speedway!

With the help of Gibby’s DTRN LLC & Blue Collar Racing Entertainment LLC, The 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial is moving back to Muskingum County Speedway in Zanesville, OH on August 1st, 2015 and it will pay $10,000 to win/$500 to start for the Super Late Models, also the Jim Dunn Memorial champion will receive a beautiful Entry Door for your home worth up to $10,000 itself courtesy of Gloryveiw Windows & more! Open Wheel Modifieds will be racing for $1,500 to win, Street Stocks $500 to win & 4 Cylinders $400 to win.

Please put the annual Jim Dunn Memorial on your calendar August 1st and come on out and celebrate the life of the 1st Dirt Track World Champion.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Late Models - $10,000 to win UNSANCTIONED (Open Tire Rule)(NO ENTRY OR REGISTRATION FEE!) + The winner receives an Entry Door package for their home worth up to $10,000 thanks to Gloryveiw Windows and More

Open Wheel Modifieds - $1,500 to win UNSANCTIONED (Open Tire Rule)(NO ENTRY OR REGISTRATION FEE!)

Street Stocks - $500 to win

4 Cylinders - $400 to win

Visit the event page on Facebook for more details on the 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial - https://www.facebook.com/events/1437959849854386/

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jacob Gibson; 07-06-2015 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Attachment

I will be there! should be a great show!

bump........................

I'll be there.

I hope to be there if the work schedule allows it.

Event Commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mOATEYy9A

Also we have added a Fireworks show at Intermission!!
    Should be a great night at Muskingum County Speedway to honor the first Dirt Track World Champion. Thanks for the support JK4745 & Pennsboro23! Hope to see you there!

#D1RT
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

Awesome commercial by OVDTR. JT and Kyle are two really nice guys. Love there videos!

Made my first trip to Muskingum County earlier this year. I will be back on the 25th for sure and hopefully August 1st for the Jim Dunn.

Can we use our Lucas rain checks for this race?

The countdown is ON! 13 Days until the 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial!!

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    I hope to be there if the work schedule allows it.
    Same with me, trying to work it out this week to get that weekend off, it will be my first dirt race of the year.
    Rollin' Keg Racing

Thumbs up

^^^^^^^^^^^

10,000 to win / $500 to start Unsanctioned Super Late Models *NO ENTRY FEE* *OPEN TIRE*
    $1,500 to win Modifieds *NO ENTRY FEE* *OPEN TIRE*
    $500 to win Street Stocks
    $400 to win 4 Cylinders *Last points event for TKM Provisional*
    Also, FIREWORKS at Intermission!

*NO Registration Fees at Muskingum County Speedway for new cars*

Tri-County Overhead Door & Wag 'n Tails Pet Grooming has put up a $150 Fast Time award to both Fast Qualifiers of the Super Late Models AND Modifieds
    Also, they have put up a $50 bonus if you can go on to win the feature after setting Fast Time!

Gloryview Windows and More giving out a beautiful Entry Door for your home worth up to $10,000 to the winner of the 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial! Can't thank Gloryview enough for this awesome Trophy for the Champion.

ASi has hooked us up with some AWESOME Jim Dunn Memorial Event T-Shirts that will be on sale at the track that come in colors White, Black & Pink.

If you win the 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial on American Racer Tires, Tye Twarog of Lias Tire will donate you 4 New FREE American Racer Tires.

Roger Warrick has donated his prestigious framed artwork of Jim Dunn at the 1981 DTWC to the winner of the 33rd annual Jim Dunn Memorial.

Mallett's Concrete has donated the 2nd & 3rd place trophies for the Super Late Models both of which are 5' tall!

Gates open at 2pm, Drivers Meeting at 6:30pm with racing program to follow.

General Admission: $25 Pit Admission $40
    Kids (7-12): $10
    Kids (6-Under): FREE

Order of events?