Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: #FALS Night 2

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    yeah,you might say that.I was just impersonating an idiot.
    I'm glad you said that. I was about to come unglued. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I. View Post
    Wuds ya get plunks?
    LMFAO!!!! I'm taking my pills-all 5 of them. Now I have to go get another glass of water. Thanks LOL

Just a little one. 03- 1500 Silverado, 2 wheel drive. It was marked for $8200.00 and I talked him down to $5500.00.
    Perfect for me. I will not buy a new one. To much money for the age I am at. Wife's happy I finally got rid of the other one. And happy for this one.

Lol, what Cheby did ya buy buddy?
    Why aren't you going to LaSalle to see the IMCA show Sat. night?

Good deal!!! Hey, if it make the wife happy...

Enjoy 'er!!!

Been playing with and peaced back together a '88 lincoln Mrk 7 with the 5.0. Put all new air bags on it, front and rear shocks, brakes, you nme it. Got a little over 2 grand into it and runs strong as hell, fast and rides like the big Lincolns! Took it down to Arkansas two weeks ago no problems at all ice cold air and plenty a power!!!
    "You're gonna drive me to drinkin if you don't stop driving that hot rod Lincoln"

have a good one plunks, I know you're probly getting sleepy now so will get back with ya later bud.
    I will laying down right after this post. Really sleepy. Yes it is this Sat. I will try to post the drivers that have committed from a couple days ago. Good Night my friend.

You must be mistaken plunks.EPJ wouldn't race like that.
    Yeah, ur badly mistaken. Hes been a friend of mine for 25 years now. He doesn't race like that unless you provoke him first! Get your story straight!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Yeah, ur badly mistaken. Hes been a friend of mine for 25 years now. He doesn't race like that unless you provoke him first! Get your story straight!
    I've seen EPJ run over a few people... He's not perfect by any means...

Every driver in the field would've same move for the win. It was a 16 thousand dollar difference. Everyone has their favorite drivers, and their own opinions. But it is racing and dirt racing on the biggest level, it's going to happen.

Thumbs up

Lol, love it!!! They called them back in the day "the rich mans mustang" I see why now! Never really cared to much for them when they first came out but when my buddy said he was selling it I had to have 'er. Fun old car, 22mpg hwy too boot. The old on board computer said it was getting 25 coming back from Ar at 75mph...
    I've always liked old school mobster 64 continental. Those things are sweet. White walls and air ride.....oh buddy!

Me I be in a 68 Camaro 427 with a tunnel ram.. Put a home drive in it so running 298 gears on Highway and plop it down to 456 gears from the light... Wheels in the air... Sorry did a lot of drag racing be for I got in to Stock cars......
    Lincolns are Cool but Camaros Rule.............

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Oh but you are wrong!!!!! Find the video or we can watch it together at Cedar Lake. I have it. Neither driver came close to one another until he hit him in the rear corner, Barrel rolled down the back straight away. If your a friend ask him if he was at Farley years ago? If he says no we can all sit together and watch to refresh his memory.!!!!! No story on my part. That I can guarantee.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    After watching that video, I'm good with Davenports pass. Erb was using him up them last couple laps, up until then, no, good racing. But Erb wanted to make her twenty feet wide so he got moved. Should have known Davenport was going to use him up since he was using up Davenport. Nothing else, give Davenport room to blow up the track, go under him, and use him as the wall. Instead, you tried the blocking game and it bit you. No more a fan of one over the other, just how I seen it. Yes I now have DoD.

And yes it sucks for Erb, he was the better more consistent car. JD was banging the cushion and got lucky it was a three lap shootout. And if that wasn't the last lap last turn, JD wouldn't have made another lap I'm about positive of that.

Took ya long enough ol buddy lol... Welcome!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Props to a guy from Ohio throwing in a y'all. Now if you could only get sweet tea up there.
    I live kinda in the central southeastern part of the state, and we have sweet tea. Not good for ya but love it. Florence Yall was more in reference to their water tower off of 71/75.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Took ya long enough ol buddy lol... Welcome!
    Thanks, I know it did. Good way to find tracks you wanna visit and not visit too. Fairbury he!! ya, Modoc, unless it was an off night, nope.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Oh but you are wrong!!!!! Find the video or we can watch it together at Cedar Lake. I have it. Neither driver came close to one another until he hit him in the rear corner, Barrel rolled down the back straight away. If your a friend ask him if he was at Farley years ago? If he says no we can all sit together and watch to refresh his memory.!!!!! No story on my part. That I can guarantee.
    Must be talkin about EPJ launching the #11 car of Steve (Ace) Ihm into the air at Farley. Ace a lumber jack from Hazel Green Wi took the hit without injuries. Ironic, the #11 car was just built to replace the car Ihm rolled at Davenport. Don't believe EPJ was at fault, just a racing deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Me I be in a 68 Camaro 427 with a tunnel ram.. Put a home drive in it so running 298 gears on Highway and plop it down to 456 gears from the light... Wheels in the air... Sorry did a lot of drag racing be for I got in to Stock cars......
    Lincolns are Cool but Camaros Rule.............
    I appreciate muscle more than anything. Me and my dad have a 1968 Hurst Olds. 1 of 515 ever made....17,482 original miles. All original car except the wheels. I just like old cars in general.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Must be talkin about EPJ launching the #11 car of Steve (Ace) Ihm into the air at Farley. Ace a lumber jack from Hazel Green Wi took the hit without injuries. Ironic, the #11 car was just built to replace the car Ihm rolled at Davenport. Don't believe EPJ was at fault, just a racing deal.
    Thanks for the REAL story!......If EPJ wrecked you, it was either an accident or it was a payback!

All hail............Saint Earl

All hail............Saint Earl
    Thanks.....couldn't have said it any better!