Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bloomers

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I. View Post
    Ole Bloomer... Getting all this attention right smack dab in the middle of JD's party!!!

...and it's you (not you plunks), the haters who pull the attention from others to cry about Bloomer!!! Lmfao, some more!!!!

JD has crashed and spoiled a bunch of bloomers partys.

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    He was just given a "track provisional" which is a joke.
    When the announcers where chatting sometime before open ceremonies late afternoon about how drivers get in the show with the racing of b-mains they were talking that a track provisional would be given. Figured it was for Mars incase he didn't make the show. If blooms would of been in and Mars was not Mars would have been picked

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Laugh ur a$$ off but the jokes on u fbi(FKN BIT$H INCORPERATED).

JD bursted bloomers bubble. Jd can walk on water w/o his cape. Bloomer sinks when he walks on water.
    If he can walk on water instead of JD he should be JC.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Aint that the trurth FBI!.....All these bandwagoneers on here, before this year you couldn't find a fan of jd on here with a search warrant! Now he wins some races and they come out of the woodwork

Hes definitely on a roll, but lets see where he is in 5 or 10 years! If hes like most, he'll be gone!

Only Bloomer, Moyer, and EPJ are some of the ones that perservere, year in and year out!
    You really are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID, if you put E.P. J (oke) in the same sentence as those who "persevere" year in and year out. There hasn't been a dam* Hurricane hit the Lucas tour since they started throwing up BIG money and REAL drivers started participating in the series. Just because "Whirlwind" Pearson drove around for years with the series sponsor plastered on his car, running over everything but the water truck, and won some paper championships....well...cuz, that don't quite make him as legendary as you think. I'll give you Bloomquist, Moyer, Owens (in recent years), and would add Freddy Smith, Boggs, etc, in their era's. But don't kid yourself on Pearson being ANYWHERE near that group....

Get outta FLA once in a while.... Theres a whole 'nother world out here!

Kind of reminds you of NASCAR doesn't it lol.

Come on guys you know if Earl gets on another winning streak you will jump on his ban wagon don't say you wont.

Couldn't Eckert have used the so called "EMERGENCY PROVISIONAL" or what ever its called?

Or whatever they make up at the last minute lol

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Come on guys you know if Earl gets on another winning streak you will jump on his ban wagon don't say you wont.
    Never have been an EPJ fan , JD growed up 20 mins up the road I saw his first race on dirt It's cool to see a local make it big we have some good drivers here that would run well if they had the resources . It's kind of bittersweet because his weekly battles with the Chastains , David Payne , Danny Ledford , Jamie Oliver , Shane Tankersly , etc. kept the local tracks full every week .

I don't see how anyone couldn't be a Pearson fan one of the nicest and friendly people you will ever meet.

Ok I will, Lmao and Lmao some more... Hows that?

Shoot man, if Bloomer was winning right now you'ed be on here telling us all about how he's your man!! It's ok to jump on the bandwagon and ride if thats what you like. Sorry I just don't care to be that way. You don't have to get upset knowing we all know you're a bandwagon jockey, many are...

Never have never will b a bloomer fan. Also im not a bandwaggonier.
    Im a leader not a follower as you are.

What are you leading if I may ask?

Ok on the bandwagon thing, I'll let that go if it's bothering you. I wouldn't want to upset you any worse then I have!

No its ok im not bothered by you stupidity on the bandwagoning.

How do you rank EPJ with Moyer and Bloomquist ?This alone should speak volumes about your credibility.......

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by SLMDIRTTM View Post
    Couldn't Eckert have used the so called "EMERGENCY PROVISIONAL" or what ever its called?
    Not for Saturday's show. However, that is why there were 5 WoO cars added on Thursday night's show. The three that took Emergency Provisionals on Thursday only earn points and a very limited amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    Yes, he went down on his quad and talked to the track officials and they are now saying that there is magically a provisional for the driver with the most wins that didn't make it.
    They wanted to add a lap car to try to slow Superman down, so they added the car that went backwards all weekend.

Hell I gotta question..... I dunno if this is true but rumor has it that Bloomquist was just testing at cedar lake?? Any truth to that F.B.I.? I dunno I just heard that is all...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    They wanted to add a lap car to try to slow Superman down, so they added the car that went backwards all weekend.
    Very good post right there.
    I guess he also got paid for his testing.

So it was a Track Double Secret Provisional?

Every driver there had the opportunity to make the feature race on the same track. Provisionals are gifts for those who couldn't "cut the mustard" and those who couldn't rise to the occasion shouldn't be rewarded for something they were unable to earn. Do away with all provisonals and race the achievers!