Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bloomers

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Hell I gotta question..... I dunno if this is true but rumor has it that Bloomquist was just testing at cedar lake?? Any truth to that F.B.I.? I dunno I just heard that is all...
    Too late. Clock struck midnight.
    8/13/16

Everyones saying this isnt nascar... Well, Cedar Lake is a nascar sanctioned track so maybe thats why they couldnt get it right? Provisionals have their place, but a big show/ "crown jewel type" event shouldnt be using them. If its series sanctioned, give the drivers show up points and let them race for the money and pure glory like everyone else. Let them sanction the preliminary nights so the points race adds an element to those maybe. Theres nothing worse than a guy getting a provisional, being lapped traffic for 100 laps with no shot of competing, but staying out there because hes top 5 in points and needs a "solid" points night.

I'll give ole Bloomers credit,he had one BAD FAST 4 wheeler when he took off down there to beg for a provisional! Heard he was racing EPJ and Eckert, and ended up with the W. Better check them ATV tars.... somethin don't seem right...

No biggie to Eckert though... He has one them cars with the Horns on the side of it, and a brand new Cornett to boot... Just waiting to break it out and get it dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    I'll give ole Bloomers credit,he had one BAD FAST 4 wheeler when he took off down there to beg for a provisional! Heard he was racing EPJ and Eckert, and ended up with the W. Better check them ATV tars.... somethin don't seem right...

When bloomer gets out of rehab he going to get his longhorn. Thats only way he can pick up speed and keep up w the jones.

I never really heard much about JD before last year when I went up to the National 100 at Phenix City, and I thought hey that's kinda neat seeing what I would consider an "underdog" win. And look now, 9-10 months later he's the dog everybody is chasing. He may be a jerk when the camera isn't on I don't know, but after watching all of his DOD post race interviews he seems really humble and down-to-earth (granted it's easy to be happy after you've just won), but even when he smacked the wall at Nebraska after the race he was smiling and still happy, its just nice to see some fresh blood out there making the veterans cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    Then you'll be jumping onto and all over the Bloomer Bandwagon with that blackford feller...
    In your wettist dream!!

You know it true!!
    I believe you Honest!.......Some cant see the Truth, because there's sweaty balls in their face!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

I think Bloomer should have a guaranteed starting spot in every race he attends.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxnc View Post
    you really are a special kind of stupid, if you put e.p. J (oke) in the same sentence as those who "persevere" year in and year out. There hasn't been a dam* hurricane hit the lucas tour since they started throwing up big money and real drivers started participating in the series. Just because "whirlwind" pearson drove around for years with the series sponsor plastered on his car, running over everything but the water truck, and won some paper championships....well...cuz, that don't quite make him as legendary as you think. I'll give you bloomquist, moyer, owens (in recent years), and would add freddy smith, boggs, etc, in their era's. But don't kid yourself on pearson being anywhere near that group....

Get outta fla once in a while.... Theres a whole 'nother world out here!
    r......e......t.......a.......r........d! ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Of course, Im talking about putting new tires on!
    Last edited by 25drtrkr; 08-03-2015 at 08:46 PM.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

He sure has earned it!
    That he has.....

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    I think Bloomer should have a guaranteed starting spot in every race he attends.
    I thought he did.
    8/13/16

99.9% of the time he does it on his own so why not give him a 100% guarantee he has earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    99.9% of the time he does it on his own so why not give him a 100% guarantee he has earned it.
    Because its doesnt matter how good you were or what you have accomplished plain and simple. If its an inventational event then yes. He has to qualify his way in just like everybody else. He is nobody special. Hes a dam race like all the others. All the provisionals were accounted for. To bad tough luck.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    Because its doesnt matter how good you were or what you have accomplished plain and simple. If its an inventational event then yes. He has to qualify his way in just like everybody else. He is nobody special. Hes a dam race like all the others. All the provisionals were accounted for. To bad tough luck.
    It wasn't to bad tough luck he got in like he should have.

Disappointing. I thought there would probably be a much different ending to this. I figured Bloomer would pull out the "back up" car and taker to the front and win the whole (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing.....then show up at the scales 25 pounds light.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    No biggie to Eckert though... He has one them cars with the Horns on the side of it, and a brand new Cornett to boot... Just waiting to break it out and get it dirty.
    He is afraid to break it out because what if he fails with the longhorn ? He may have to come to the realization that it is not the chassis fault !!!!! What a pill to swallow !!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    We'll have to wait and see just what happens.
    Yes , time will tell ! If it doesn't work with the longhorn he!ll find someone to get him some other kind to say it is bad also ! Never ending story with this guy !!!!!!

Dirtman you really don't let things go do you? Was it that your were that big of a Covert fan on the night in "question" or just don't like Scrub? You surely are the minority. There's not to many guys that don't pull for Scrub. "Never ending story"???? Your making things up, the Eckert camp is quiet. Maybe you need to seek counseling??