Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    No I realizing I was being an ass. There is no need for me to be that way.

Well I apologize if I offended you in anyway but you really need to let most of the stuff said on here roll right off your shoulders bud because we like to have fun and do talk some smack now and again....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    No I realizing I was being an ass. There is no need for me to be that way.
    No worries bud I'm probably one of the biggest (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s on here so your cool with me man lol

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    Yeah, Nasty ain't all that bad of a falla. He every now and then craps to close to the house then tracks it in, but he don't do it on purpose. Lol

Lol Phil I've not tracked it in the house for a long time now buddy lmao

Last time that I am wasting my time posting on this topic. Absolutely incredible run by JD but in my eyes he was just an above average regional racer. He was no better than Madden, Weaver, and Casey Roberts. This Rumley guy is the man, just like Chad Knauss was with Jimmie Johnson a few years back when they couldn't lose. They have hit on something big but when everyone else catches back up he will be a top 5 to 10 car again. you just don't come out of nowhere and whip up on the likes of Bloomer, Moyer, Owens and the like every week no matter what kind of track you are at!!! JMO!!!
    Last edited by edavis71; 08-12-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Last time that I am wasting my time posting on this topic. Absolutely incredible run by JD but in my eyes he was just an above average regional racer. He was no better than Madden, Weaver, and Casey Roberts. This Rumley guy is the man, just like Chad Knauss was with Jimmie Johnson a few years back when they couldn't lose. They have hit on something big but when everyone else catches back up he will be a top 5 to 10 car again. you just don't come out of nowhere and whip up on the likes of Bloomer, Moyer, Owens and the like every week no matter what kind of track you are at!!! JMO!!!
    He's a better driver than you're giving him credit for. Above average? come on.

I think if kevin was weaver and caseys crew chief i think they would be doing the same as jd. Thet are just as wheel man as jd jmo.

I agree, but Madden and Roberts are fine wheel men.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

In madden, weaver and Roberts.........did you mean to mention three other longhorn chassis drivers???or was that an accident?
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Yeah, Nasty ain't all that bad of a falla. He every now and then craps to close to the house then tracks it in, but he don't do it on purpose. Lol
    Now that be some funny there. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by FlatTire View Post
    Umpdream, if it was the chassis then why arent the rest of the longhorns as dominant as Davenport/Rumley? And fyi the shock/spring package is something that is kept private on the 6 car. It doesnt get shared with the rest of the longhorn shop!!!
    Tell me a Longhorn that hasn't been fast right out of the box? Are you forgetting that Weaver won I think 8 in a row at the beginning of the year. And I am sure the spring/shock package is kept secret or at least I hope it would be. Most of the time, the info gets out super quick and no one gets a chance to go on a run. What I love about this the most: For once, we are actually talking about a Crew Chief and not Driver, Driver, Driver. For once, the Team gets credit!

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    In post 101........are you arguing with yourself???
    LMAO......Too Funny!!
    Straight Outta Line

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    Tell me a Longhorn that hasn't been fast right out of the box? Are you forgetting that Weaver won I think 8 in a row at the beginning of the year. And I am sure the spring/shock package is kept secret or at least I hope it would be. Most of the time, the info gets out super quick and no one gets a chance to go on a run. What I love about this the most: For once, we are actually talking about a Crew Chief and not Driver, Driver, Driver. For once, the Team gets credit!
    Not fast out of box? Marlar
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Fall Classic
    National 100 (twice)
    Cotton Pickin
    USA 100 (twice)
    Carolina Crown

Those may not be considered Crown Jewels, but they were big money wins against some of the best in the country. At the end of 2011 he won 8 races for over $100,000 in winnings in a 2 month span. He was one of the winningest drivers in late model racing in the last few years, so how is this a surprise or "all of sudden"? I call it a long time coming! If it is a surprise to anybody they need to pay more attention.
    Also he dominated at the World Finals.
    Straight Outta Line

"you just don't come out of nowhere and whip up on the likes of Bloomer, Moyer, Owens and the like every week no matter what kind of track you are at!!! "

Am I to understand it was all smoke and mirrors and none of it ACTUALLY happened? I'll have to increase my alcohol consumption at the races because at present levels, it looked like it really happened!

Lot of folks are saying the same. Maybe has something to do with who you compare him to or where you're from?
    I understand he doesn't have the accomplishments of Owens, Bloomer, Moyer etc. But who's to say down the line he won't. It's all about the right fit and he's found it.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    You go ahead and keep thinkn that and some day you will wake up from ur dream.
    Have a good night
    Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Get back with us in twenty years and see if he compares to Bloomer!

Right now, he aint a PIMPLE on Black Sunshines BUTT!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    Marlar didn't run well in his. Was Good in the Rocket before, and Good in the Capital after.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

No doubt he is being that..........probly like a hemmrhoid though.....a little pain and blood, for a short period, and then its GONE! LOL

Its a good thing this thread wasn't about Kid Rocket or Rocket chassis or it would have been gone a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Its a good thing this thread wasn't about Kid Rocket or Rocket chassis or it would have been gone a long time ago.
    Now that's the TRUTH!......we would be asking advice from Mr. Blackford on new usernames and email accts, since he seems to have plenty of experience! LOL