Default Jameson's Club 29

I'm assuming Jameson was running one of Lanigan's personal Club 29 cars at Florence this weekend. How can that car be good enough to run up front at a Lucas race with Jameson driving yet those cars are backmarkers at WoO races this year with Lanigan driving them?

Jameson knows how to get around Florence I assume. I'm sure the results would be different at a track He's less familiar at.
    8/13/16

Unless something has changed the car that Jameson drives was one of the first club\bd cars ever built. It hasnt seen much track time til here recently. It's not one of Lanigan's cars, however they do look exactly the same.

I think its a shame hometown boy Darrell. Lanigan can't find time in his schedule to run the Crown Jewel event at his home track a mile and a half down the rd from his house but he goes off vacationing instead.... But thanks for any support he may provide to JJ..... JJ seems to be a racers racer.... not a golden child.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Jamison is a highly talented driver, despite what other issues there are.

Whichever car it was, his run through the field in his first heat on Friday was something to see.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    I'm assuming Jameson was running one of Lanigan's personal Club 29 cars at Florence this weekend. How can that car be good enough to run up front at a Lucas race with Jameson driving yet those cars are backmarkers at WoO races this year with Lanigan driving them?
    Listen up! Your assumption is wrong,It's not one of Lanigans personal cars but a Lanigan autosport unit, that was built sometime ago.The engine that is in the car was built by Jameson.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Jameson knows how to get around Florence I assume. I'm sure the results would be different at a track He's less familiar at.
    He finished p2 at Richmond last month against a fairly hefty field of cars at the and drivers alike and set fast time at the Butterball. Finished p3 at Muskingum a couple weeks ago for the Jim Dunn Memorial. He knows Florence better than anyone else that was there but those results tell me he's far from a one track wonder. He's a great driver.

Quote Originally Posted by THE SWAMI View Post
    Listen up! Your assumption is wrong,It's not one of Lanigans personal cars but a Lanigan autosport unit, that was built sometime ago.The engine that is in the car was built by Jameson.
    I don't know how old the car is but it is factual that Jameson built the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNilla View Post
    I don't know how old the car is but it is factual that Jameson built the engine.
    Then why does the engine have BES racing engines on the valve covers, which is a company in indiana?

Simple Because those valve covers were laying around.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNilla View Post
    Is Jameson still workin' on these hot rods in a ALLEY like posted way back when??? Prolly not now involved with laniganautosports... Anywho thought he had Bishoff stuff B4...

Quote Originally Posted by MadDad Racing View Post
    Is Jameson still workin' on these hot rods in a ALLEY like posted way back when??? Prolly not now involved with laniganautosports... Anywho thought he had Bishoff stuff B4...
    The "B" in BES is Bischoff...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Looked to me like the motor let go in jameson car ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    May have. It was MUCH hot at Moler. But Swami says he will be there tonight.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Nothing serious,broke a rocker arm!

power steering problem, not motor, Lanigan chose not to run at florence, looks like thats his option,