Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mbh or longhorn

I guess his excuse would be the Longhorn

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Tell us how that crow tastes dirtman.
    I guess if I smother it sweet baby rays it won't taste too bad !!

Well dirtMAN007 he has 10,000 excuses for you after tonight. He kicked ass at Winchester tonight and ran second last night. Don't be a hater

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    Never once did I see any hate coming from dirtman. Don't be childish...
    Seriously he bathed him in multiple quotes in here, but whatever I'll keep my opinions to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    i hate to say i told you so but i did !!! I said that eckert paints a pretty picture to get people to spend "their" money on his declining racing program and that not everyone was cut out to be in it for the long haul when the drivers talent becomes an issue !!!!! So sad ! But hey rick can probably still find someone to buy into his redderick but soon people will see it for what it is !!!
    How about this one man Phil. But it's it's cool will say no more. I know Eckert is a wheel man.

Phil you might want to go back over that post again? Maybe I'm wrong.

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

I believe dirtman was strongly implying that Rick has lost his talent and that people are (wasting/throwing) their money at his program. Those are pretty strong words!! The sport doesn't need the loss of anymore owners/sponsors or drivers. Especially, guys like Rick!! It's only one weekend. But, I hope he has found something and get back to the days when Raye Vest was still around. I wish Scrub and Paul the best and like I said before you can't ask for a nicer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I believe dirtman was strongly implying that Rick has lost his talent and that people are (wasting/throwing) their money at his program. Those are pretty strong words!! The sport doesn't need the loss of anymore owners/sponsors or drivers. Especially, guys like Rick!! It's only one weekend. But, I hope he has found something and get back to the days when Raye Vest was still around. I wish Scrub and Paul the best and like I said before you can't ask for a nicer guy.
    Well said mud duck.

Ditto on High Groove. Mud posted dirtmans post (reply) to my question if I'm not mistaken, I took it as hate towards Eckerts program.

Glad to see Rick in victory lane. Supposedly, if the chassis change didn't turn things around, Rick was contemplating hanging it up and that's the last thing we want to see about now.
    When I say we, I'm refering to everyone except for dirtman.
    8/13/16

Good job Eckert!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Ask the viper gang if they "threw" any money away in the last 6 months and let me know the answer ! It is just one race for now and time will tell ! At least he could have left the car #7v to show a little gratitude towards viper but hey his last name is what gets him his $$$ to race ! So it is just on to the next gullible money pit he can find !!!

I guess if I smother it sweet baby rays it won't taste too bad !!
    I think I overheard Chad saying he had something to smother it in for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    If he wins, the excuse will be because he loves the new car........

Some guy said this back on the 13th..........3rd race in the new car and wins against woos best....I can't possibly imagine how anyone could corrolate that with the new chassis......smh!
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    I think I overheard Chad saying he had something to smother it in for you!
    It is probably pieces of the wall he's had to pull out of the front end of his car the last couple of weeks ! Lol!!!

i hate to say i told you so but i did !!! I said that eckert paints a pretty picture to get people to spend "their" money on his declining racing program and that not everyone was cut out to be in it for the long haul when the drivers talent becomes an issue !!!!! So sad ! But hey rick can probably still find someone to buy into his redderick but soon people will see it for what it is !!!

What I see is someone discrediting his driving and ability to run a team. He also accused him of being a con artist by talking people into sponsoring his car and all of this with out proof. We all know Rick has been in the top 5 of the WOO points for most of his career and top 10 for all of it. If that isn't unfounded hate, Dirtman sure dislikes Rick.