Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I really diss agree with drivers that cause a caution just change tire because they picked the wrong tires, or they get off pace and cause caution. I really believe they should put them a lap down for that. Its different if you had flat or having car problems. It happen alot last night. How much did that play in hand for shannon to catch brown?
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    It didn't play a role.

Shannon never pitted. And he caught him in lap traffic, almost 20 laps after the last caution.
    Thanks for the clarification. Their were times late in the race that Babb and Marlar were so fast, one would wonder if they weren't on fresh rubber.

This isn't a Lucas deal, it's been common practice in 100 lap races for some time.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Yeah and that's why your knee's are all scraped up husker!! The guy has a legitimate B!tch and you D@mn well know he is right.... It happens at all tracks!! It may not have happened at the 3 you named off but it has happened at alot of the other races this yr....
    I was never denying it happens.

What he thinks is all the time and what I think are all the time are different. Yeah I went back 3 races to prove a point. And I can go back even further if you want. 5,6,7 or 10 races. The percentage wouldn't hold up to anyone thinking it happens all the time.

Used to remember tony izzo jr doing this weekly at lasalle 20 years ago... And I thought it was just cuz his parents owned the place

Bloomer, Rasdon, and Stovall broke. Those 3 were Legit. Owens had a left rear flat and got the wall. Knocked the spoiler off when he did. That was legit. Davenport had 1 flat and Erb had a right rear flat. Those were legit. Only 1 I saw in question was the 2nd yellow for Davenport. From where I was standing, none of those hurt the integrity of the race. But that is my opinion and I am only talking about the Topless.....

My opinion if the tire is not visibly flat they should not be able to change the tire. Start and finish the feature event with the 4 tires on the car. Have a series official give permission to change the tire in those instances. If they have an unapproved tire change then dock them 2 laps. Just an opinion but hit him hard with a penalty in hopes to prevent this problem.

No it hasn't been going all year with Lucas. You didn't b!tch about it because it didn't happen. Now it happens once (at least your assumption), you throw your arms up and say it's been happening all year. Quite the exaggeration on your part.

Who were the guilty parties at the N/S??? I-80??? Show Me????

Since its been happening all year with Lucas. Then you should be able to rattle those off without hesitation.
    That's about laughable right there, it's been going on for years not just this year but, dirt cow is right something needs to be done about it. It might not be happening at every race but, it does and has happened

I was never denying it happens.

What he thinks is all the time and what I think are all the time are different. Yeah I went back 3 races to prove a point. And I can go back even further if you want. 5,6,7 or 10 races. The percentage wouldn't hold up to anyone thinking it happens all the time.
    Most of knew exactly what he meant. We knew he didn't mean every single damm race. Why couldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's about laughable right there, it's been going on for years not just this year but, dirt cow is right something needs to be done about it. It might not be happening at every race but, it does and has happened
    Where did I say it never happens?

My very first post says it happens..... It's just not exclusive to Lucas.

Dirt Crow states it happens all the time...... I completely disagree with that notion. And I know it's been going for years.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Most of knew exactly what he meant. We knew he didn't mean every single damm race. Why couldn't you?
    "All the time" tells me that it happens more than not.

If I told you that you were late for work "all the time", that would imply that it happens quite often. Not once every 3-4 months.

Correct?

"All the time" tells me that it happens more than not.

If I told you that you were late for work "all the time", that would imply that it happens quite often. Not once every 3-4 months.

Correct?

Husker why are you so butthurt over this? I mean come on man its not like you have a vested interest in it or anything..... And it does happen more often than every 3-4 months by the way..... you might wanna take a hankerchief out and wipe that jiz off of your chin that forrest lucas has left there for you to be their PR man on here.......
    Last edited by Nasty55; 08-16-2015 at 07:39 PM.
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Husker why are you so butthurt over this? I mean come on man its not like you have a vested interest in it or anything..... And it does happen more often than every 3-4 months by the way..... you might wanna take a hankerchief out and wipe that jiz off of your chin that forrest lucas has left there for you to be their PR man on here.......
    I'm not butt hurt over anything.

If it happens more often than once every 3-4 months. I would think this topic would appear more often. It's just like the track prep thread. Somebody sees a bad Lucas race and they make the assumption that Lucas does the prep. This is no different. Dirt crow wasn't even at the Lucas race and he made an assumption on number of cautions.

The only ones that need some Kleenex is people like yourself to wipe the tears from all the crying that goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by speedychris View Post
    My opinion if the tire is not visibly flat they should not be able to change the tire. Start and finish the feature event with the 4 tires on the car. Have a series official give permission to change the tire in those instances. If they have an unapproved tire change then dock them 2 laps. Just an opinion but hit him hard with a penalty in hopes to prevent this problem.
    2 laps to much, 1 lap down would be good. Official should keep tire pressure gauge. If they really think tire going low the official can check it. If it is going flat, they can change only that tire and no messing with nothing else on the car. If tire is not going flat, the official tells them its good. If they want to change the tire still they go one lap down. If they slow down because they got off pace and made yellow come out. The should start in the back field dead last car, 2nd time 1 lap down.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P. View Post
    No not at all Lol... You never get excited on here, you're as cool as a cucumber.
    No..... I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.

I'm not butt hurt over anything.

If it happens more often than once every 3-4 months. I would think this topic would appear more often. It's just like the track prep thread. Somebody sees a bad Lucas race and they make the assumption that Lucas does the prep. This is no different. Dirt crow wasn't even at the Lucas race and he made an assumption on number of cautions.

The only ones that need some Kleenex is people like yourself to wipe the tears from all the crying that goes on.

Who's crying? Your the one with the bruised knee's and sore azzhole from getting down on your knee's for them Lucas officials.....

Who's crying? Your the one with the bruised knee's and sore azzhole from getting down on your knee's for them Lucas officials.....
    Looks like you are with your rebuttal from a junior high kid mentality...... Oh I don't agree with him, so I'll just make a personal attack.

Smile

Looks like you are with your rebuttal from a junior high kid mentality...... Oh I don't agree with him, so I'll just make a personal attack.

Like I give 2 chits what the not so great and opinionated Huskerdirt calls me or thinks of me!! You act as if you have never done it before yourself there.......