Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No I only filmed the dash. I'm sure someone will have it shortly.

No offence but that's odd.
    I love that place but last Saturday night sure was different.

I wonder if they'll take notice to this thread and maybe be a little more consistent on calls next week.

I got to prp on a regular basis and have seen some odd calls but nothing as bad as what people say but I have to admitt last saturday sure seemed like there was an abnormal bunch of calls. I seen the 12 modified spin I didnt see that the caution was out from the debris but if that the case then they got it correct but the late model heat races there was no denying that it was all messed up. Also it always seems like it takes them forever to get the line up proper they drive lap after lap after lap then finally go green. I think prp does a very good job over all but need to revamp there officials seems to be a cluster as of late. On lucas oil races does lucas oil do the officiating or do the tracks own employees?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsadirttrack View Post
    On lucas oil races does lucas oil do the officiating or do the tracks own employees?
    Lucas calls the shots during their shows.
    C103 Country your home for local dirt track racing.
    http://www.c103.fm
    http://www.facebook.com/c103racing

People make it out like its a terribly ran program but the truth is a couple questionable calls were made that didn't affect the outcome of the features.

71 PRPFan

{People make it out like its a terribly ran program but the truth is a couple questionable calls were made that didn't affect the outcome of the features}

what would you be saying if that had been any other track ?
    run 2 laps in a heat then stop and let the 11 come on the track get his starting spot and restart the heat ?????
    car spins on first lap and no caution for him ? put him to tail.
    in bombers 2nd and 3rd place make contact and 4th place cars gets around them then throw a caution and give them their spots back ???