Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Indeed.Bloomer been running pretty darn good last few races. Now go win the world 100
    Glood luck to him on that and hats off to him for the win last night. marlar, shannon looking really good in their cars.. mcdowell and jd going be a hard beat there.. if billy has no car problem its going be long night for everyone. He due for big win, think he pick up win at world 100 or knoxville.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Glood luck to him on that and hats off to him for the win last night. marlar, shannon looking really good in their cars.. mcdowell and jd going be a hard beat there.. if billy has no car problem its going be long night for everyone. He due for big win, think he pick up win at world 100 or knoxville.
    Bloomer has a good chance to win the world. As anyone else. Probably better then most. Moyer is one the best ever. But wouldnt shock me. If he doesnt even make the world this year. He didnt make the topless. Thats in his backyard.It's definetly not going to be easy for anyone to win it.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-23-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Bloomer has a good chance to win the world. As anyone else. Probably better then most. Moyer is one the best ever. But wouldnt shock me. If he doesnt even make the world this year. He didnt make the topless. Thats in his backyard.
    I truly believe. Before Bloomer calls it quits. He will hold or have tied the record for most world wins. He already has firm lead on most wins for Dream.

I truly believe. Before Bloomer calls it quits. He will hold or have tied the record for most world wins. He already has firm lead on most wins for Dream.
    Oh scott is the man at eldora, i just think he going have hands full this year. I believe its going be super close race.... on billy have agree with in that, im big billy fan but i didnt put him in my group 4 for topless 100. Most of the 100 races this year he has fallin out of. I hope does good at world 100 but with this new car of his dont know if he pull it off.

I'll send Bloomer some lead for the next Eldora race...................(grinning)

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I'll send Bloomer some lead for the next Eldora race...................(grinning)
    Only help Bloomer will need. Is someone to help him carry that big check back to his hauler. JD got a gift at the dream. Not going to happen this time.

I did sime research on World and Dream. Bloomer has only missed making the world twice and only twice for Dream. Now thats pretty impressive.

Only help Bloomer will need. Is someone to help him carry that big check back to his hauler. JD got a gift at the dream. Not going to happen this time.

Jd going back to win eldora for redemtion on how he won it eariler this yr. He doesnt like to win like that even tho bloomer tryed to snuker him with his trick.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Jd going back to win eldora for redemtion on how he won it eariler this yr. He doesnt like to win like that even tho bloomer tryed to snuker him with his trick.
    Explain to us how Bloomquist tried to snooker Jd with some sort of trick?

Trix are for kids you silly rabbit, Go Bloomer

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Trix are for kids you silly rabbit, Go Bloomer
    He must mean. Bloomer tricked Jd by passing him with about 8 laps to go. Lol

Don't be shocked when neither of the prior mentioned are in victory lane at Eldora this fall
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Don't be shocked when neither of the prior mentioned are in victory lane at Eldora this fall
    Things are definitely shaking up!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bloomer may not win. But you can bet your bottom dollar. He will probably be right there at the end. With a chance to win.

Bloomer will be the man until he decides to quit.

Explain to us how Bloomquist tried to snooker Jd with some sort of trick?

I dont have to explain it. You know what that one caution was for.

Bloomer may not win. But you can bet your bottom dollar. He will probably be right there at the end. With a chance to win.
    I think it will be interesting to see who wins. Tough one to call!

I dont have to explain it. You know what that one caution was for.
    Does it matter about the caution. If Jd had the fastest car. He would have still won with the caution coming out. Jd still had plenty of laps to pass him back. But Jd won but it was a gift

Does it matter about the caution. If Jd had the fastest car. He would have still won with the caution coming out. Jd still had plenty of laps to pass him back. But Jd won but it was a gift
    Owens in the way was a gift for Bloomquist
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Owens in the way was a gift for Bloomquist
    Its called racing. So Owens should move out of the way right. Lol Bloomer made a smart decision on last lap.. Thats all there is to that
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-23-2015 at 08:09 PM.