Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i77

They allow coolers. No glass of course. Bring your lawn chair!

I'm from West Virginia, and I even get a little chuckle out of the WV jokes, mostly because they aren't true. But every state has a few hill jacks.

I agree penn........If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at????
    Kinda like all the north rude a hole Yankee and southern dumb hick jokes.......just kinda comes with the territory if you live in those places.

We live at the coast but vacation in WV quite often.......place is beautiful where we go.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No need to take undue offense up there buddy. I think most people were just joking. I like the state and have been there several times. Nice scenery. The only bad experience I had down there was a couple of retards that stood in the quick mart line that took a half hour to pay and get out of the way! I don't go to a quick mart to have someone buy tobacco, this that and the other lotto tickets, a Mountain Dew, a jar of Vaseline, watch little apes swing from the rafters, and then by themselves a road map showing them how to get back out the door!!! I use a credit card at the pump, from now on!!!