Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    a couple guys got free cars...free cars...free cars...why would a builder do that?? 2 reasons come to mind...one...you give a guy a free car because you think he will put it up front and that is what sells cars...also...you expect driver input in order to keep up with the ever changing changes in the sport...its a fair trade...i personally thought it was unusual that 2 guys who were getting free cars all of a sudden started parking away from the chassis builder who was giving them the cars...should have been a red flag there. looking back i think all involved could have done things differently

Personally once I buy a car it's mine to do as I choose with and to park wherever I choose to park it are my thoughts...... Jason didn't do anything that alot of other people haven't done or wouldn't do it just happens to be you can't seem to get over it PierceFan...... Now I suggest that you invest in a pair of blinders because I'm sure that after the roll that KID Pierce has been on winning all these little $5000 to win shows that someone else is going to copy a pierce chassis again........ So make sure you have plenty of depends handy there PierceFan cuz I'm sure your gonna be sh!tting yourself again.......
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Personally once I buy a car it's mine to do as I choose with and to park wherever I choose to park it are my thoughts...... Jason didn't do anything that alot of other people haven't done or wouldn't do it just happens to be you can't seem to get over it PierceFan...... Now I suggest that you invest in a pair of blinders because I'm sure that after the roll that KID Pierce has been on winning all these little $5000 to win shows that someone else is going to copy a pierce chassis again........ So make sure you have plenty of depends handy there PierceFan cuz I'm sure your gonna be sh!tting yourself again.......
    Based on current trends, I am going to go out on a limb and say their gains are bolt-on and copying the chassis is not necessary.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

I guess if you "buy" a car. You should be able to do what you want with it unfortunately Jason didn't buy it though...not sure why you constantly feel like your have to chime in any negative way to any of my posts or post about Bobby you need to get over it ...you are the one with the issue..I'm not on here bragging about Bobby's victories but yet you want to bring it up and slam them Like they're meaningless...that's your hatred Coming out...trying to knock a guy down

I guess if you "buy" a car. You should be able to do what you want with it unfortunately Jason didn't buy it though...not sure why you constantly feel like your have to chime in any negative way to any of my posts or post about Bobby you need to get over it ...you are the one with the issue..I'm not on here bragging about Bobby's victories but yet you want to bring it up and slam them Like they're meaningless...that's your hatred Coming out...trying to knock a guy down
    This will probably come out the wrong way and I'm sorry, but the problem most people have with Bobby isn't really with him but more so some of his fans and how they act.

Present company excluded.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

pierceFan fegeralwyas sold hiscars and paid pierces ur team 32 made pleennty off of him pushin cars time2get over it hasnothing 2 do w lil pierce
    Last edited by cgrace; 10-08-2015 at 01:14 PM.

You my friend are a class one suckass...... I swear that if Bob pierce were to ever stop real quick it would break every bone in your face because your shoved so far up his hind end.......as for my digging on little Bobby when he passes up the.Knoxville nationals and several other big $$$ shows to go. Cherry picking you fukn right ima slam him ...... So deal with it!!!

the backmarkers are always the jealous ones

the backmarkers are always the jealous ones
    Point verified.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You my friend are a class one suckass...... I swear that if Bob pierce were to ever stop real quick it would break every bone in your face because your shoved so far up his hind end.......as for my digging on little Bobby when he passes up the.Knoxville nationals and several other big $$$ shows to go. Cherry picking you fukn right ima slam him ...... So deal with it!!!
    I'm guessing he accomplished what he set out to do.

Thumbs up

Here are a couple of Pic off of Facebook with the car done.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Thumbs up

thanks 4postin

Looks badass.thanks for the pics.

cherry picking hmmm what is it 25k to win UMP? 50k to WIN the Knoxville Nationals..pretty sure him winning 7 in a row or whatever it is now 5k at eldora 6k at tri city between the 3 nights then just say the other 3 nights were 1k to win there is 14k in winnings so 25k+14K=39,000. Im pretty sure the pierce team evaluated this before they made the decision to go to Knoxville 39k and no blown motors is probably a better business decision than a CHANCE at 50k

Jason never the first Pierce car he ever had I guess? I don't believe that one bit. I don't doubt the fact he gave him free chassis', that's nothing new. Why was he giving him free cars is the real question? I guess it had nothing to do with Jason was out turning heads and making the cars sell.

Remember the part in days of thunder where they lose and engine, and the rival owner gave him a new engine so he could run the Daytona race? He remembered who made it happen for him.....it's simple.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-10-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thugginsince89 View Post
    cherry picking hmmm what is it 25k to win UMP? 50k to WIN the Knoxville Nationals..pretty sure him winning 7 in a row or whatever it is now 5k at eldora 6k at tri city between the 3 nights then just say the other 3 nights were 1k to win there is 14k in winnings so 25k+14K=39,000. Im pretty sure the pierce team evaluated this before they made the decision to go to Knoxville 39k and no blown motors is probably a better business decision than a CHANCE at 50k

Yeah Cherry picking!! This is like the 3rd yr in a row that he has ducked the Knoxville nationals..... I understand you on the blown engine theory I really do but when you have guys like PierceFan on here bragging all the time about how great Bobby is then have him race the top notch guys rather than the locals....... Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Here are a couple of Pic off of Facebook with the car done.

Thats a good looking hot rod!! Thanks for the share Nathan.......

Yeah Cherry picking!! This is like the 3rd yr in a row that he has ducked the Knoxville nationals..... I understand you on the blown engine theory I really do but when you have guys like PierceFan on here bragging all the time about how great Bobby is then have him race the top notch guys rather than the locals....... Just saying
    show me the bragging? please do!...im usually the "defender" of turds like you who chose to bash him

It's to bad Bob and Bobby haven't shared any of these changes with their present customers before they become past costomers

Not a fan of the 32, but didnt he do pretty well against a few "top notch" guys at the Worlds 100 a few weeks back?

Maybe think a second or two before you type. Might make yourself look a bit more credible.

Just sayin