Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

rSS have you called and asked ? I haven't called yet but I would be surprised if he doesn't tell you. Bobby is an elite world class talent on the wheel , there is nothing Bob can tell me that's going to have a dude like me run like Bobby unless I man up and run the car like he does . And even then I can't stress enough Bobby is an elite world class talent in the wheel, when you drive past Scott fuking Bloomquist at eldora and his car isn't about to blow up your talent needs to be taken into account.

Not as of late, mid season I was told to just set it to set up sheets (which by the way are dated 2012, and told they haven't changed anything). You never get to talk to Bob

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    Not a fan of the 32, but didnt he do pretty well against a few "top notch" guys at the Worlds 100 a few weeks back?

Maybe think a second or two before you type. Might make yourself look a bit more credible.

Sure he done good at Eldora but why does he keep ducking knoxville is the key question? And sure he wheeled off 8 straight wins at regional tracks here the past couple of weeks against weekly drivers... Ive never denied that the kid doesnt have talent.... He has alot of Raw talent...... The fact of the matter remains though is why does he keep ducking these big money races and running these $5000 and $6000 to win shows? I do see where he is starting 13th next to Erb jr at the cotton pickin 100 at the mag tonight though so we shall see how he does there....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    show me the bragging? please do!...im usually the "defender" of turds like you who chose to bash him

Awe you learned a new word by calling me a turd...... You can call me whatever you choose to call me there buddy because unlike you i have thick skin and let the stuff roll off of me and dont take it personal.......Now go back thru and read your posts and you will see the bragging part im talkng about where its ONLY BOB AND BOBBY WHO have MADE THIS PIERCE DEAL HAPPEN....... you are a blind old fool is what you are.....

and you're a jealous backmarker...get over it...your hung up on him not going to knoxville...he has had 30 races this year that paid MORE than $5000...24 of which were $10,000 or more...7 of those were $15,000 or more... so your dodging the competition point is just about as much of a crock of sh!t as you are...what a joke you are...see you in the consi
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 10-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    and you're a jealous backmarker...get over it...your hung up on him not going to knoxville...he has had 30 races this year that paid MORE than $5000...24 of which were $10,000 or more...7 of those were $15,000 or more... so your dodging the competition point is just about as much of a crock of sh!t as you are...what a joke you are...see you in the consi

A jealous back marker? Not hardly..... Bobby pierce is nothing to be jealous of!!! he is talented ive already said that.....But he is hardly anyone one for me to be jealous over..... Now you on the other hand Russ are a cantankerous old fool who does nothing but sniff around Angie Pierce and Bob pierces back sides!! You think that calling me a few names is gonna hurt my tender feelings lmmfao well try again dumbass.......

If I was to speculate on why Bobby skips Knoxville, it would be for three reasons. One, Knoxville takes a big HP motor and is very hard on them. Two, passing Kville to secure UMP points championship, not only looks good on resume but makes financial sense. Three, he isn't old enough to drink at Dingus. JK on 3.

I would like to see him there. I think is driving style lends itself to doing well at Knoxville.