Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Wonder what the car will look like? The 15? or 29?
    I'm thinking 51 if that's what Bowyers cup car is numbered.

Some random thoughts....

Lucas is loaded next year. That might open up an opportunity for a guy to take a stab at WoO.

Does Francis run national stuff(tour or not) or does he run more regionally?

What does this mean for Jameson? He was suppose to run WoO last year. Does he take a stab at the Lucas series since they wouldn't be running 2 cars out of Lanigans shop.

Does this mean some guys might shy away from trying Lucas because it appears to have gotten more top heavy.

Looks like he'll be racing at his home track again

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Stuckey doesn't work with that team no more than he does anyone else that owns a black diamond car. Yes, he used to turn the wrenches on that car years ago, but not anymore. I'm not sure of his name, they call him Fish is the wrench man on that car now. I'd be shocked if that team stays with those cars for next year.
    Sorry, that's not true! If you knew me, you would know I have a little more inside info than most.
    Lions don't worry when sheep try to copy their username.

If you knew me.....you would've seen me around that car a good bit this year. So keep on believing, and I'll keep knowing the real truth.

sounds like a good deal,and good luck to Francis

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Some random thoughts....

Lucas is loaded next year. That might open up an opportunity for a guy to take a stab at WoO.

Does Francis run national stuff(tour or not) or does he run more regionally?

What does this mean for Jameson? He was suppose to run WoO last year. Does he take a stab at the Lucas series since they wouldn't be running 2 cars out of Lanigans shop.

Does this mean some guys might shy away from trying Lucas because it appears to have gotten more top heavy.

I was wondering the same about guys swiching over to woo. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Wonder what the car will look like? The 15? or 29?
    Hasn't the car traditionally been whatever number the driver wanted? I don't think it was 15 when Davenport drove it, and Landers wasnt 5 when he drove for Bowyer.

Either way, I'm glad to see Francis out. I think we'll see him back to his winning ways now.

That Bowyer team doesn't seem to have as much success as it should with the backing that it has. I hope Lanigan doesn't suffer the same fate as Davenport and Francis did while driving for Bowyer.

So since Francis is getting back together with Tim Logan, does that mean they'll be back in Rockets?
    Last edited by NormP; 10-21-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    and team with ONeal. Wonder how that will work?
    My thoughts exactly Hustler. I definitely see some head butting between these 2 for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Hasn't the car traditionally been whatever number the driver wanted? I don't think it was 15 when Davenport drove it, and Landers wasnt 5 when he drove for Bowyer.

Either way, I'm glad to see Francis out. I think we'll see him back to his winning ways now.

That Bowyer team doesn't seem to have as much success as it should with the backing that it has. I hope Lanigan doesn't suffer the same fate as Davenport and Francis did while driving for Bowyer.

So since Francis is getting back together with Tim Logan, does that mean they'll be back in Rockets?
    Davenport drove 15, and Landers drove 5.

Not since 2011 when McDowell and Landers drove for him. In 2012 when Davenport came on board. The numbers changed to 5 and 15.

Not since 2011 when McDowell and Landers drove for him. In 2012 when Davenport came on board. The numbers changed to 5 and 15.
    Also I remember O'Neal asking if he could keep his number and Bowyer told him no. I think I saw that on the Bowyer interview with Despain.

Will this should shut up everyone when it comes time for the n/s.....he should be there next year.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-21-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Francis is working on a deal to drive for Tim Logan again. DOD said he could possibly be in a Logan car at Charlotte in November.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Will this should shut up everyone when it comes time for the n/s.....he should be there next year.
    LOL...nothing shuts anyone up around here.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeX3 View Post
    LOL...nothing shuts anyone up around here.
    True, but should over that topic anyway.

Zack, you know better than that. Heck, you let either one of them go thru speedweeks without a win and some of the goons on here will have Birky in the car before the Pelican 100 in March. LOL
    Some people on here can stir more crap than you could haul in a tanker truck.

Logan had Davey J in a Sweet/Bloomquist car this year, for whatever that's worth.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Logan had Davey J in a Sweet/Bloomquist car this year, for whatever that's worth.
    As far as I know that car was Davey's. Logan's part of that deal was the hauler.

Well I stand corrected. I thought landers had always run the 777 and Davenport was still 49 when he went to Bowyer.

If Bowyer doesn't let them keep their numbers it will be strange seeing Lanigan tooling around in something not numbered 29.