Default What concerns me the most!

is the doctrines of children of the feature. The manipulation and brainwashing, The Subliminal Hyper Sexualization of Children in movies cartoons children's tv shows! The doctrines of braking up family values and such making children hate and lash out against there parents! The common core education system (no child left behind).. Do you really want your child to be just as common as one form 3 4 5 states away or even an ocean away!? We all were born to be independent and free to be our selfs! Hard to do when there's a cabal out there trying to destroy the the young minds of thee children of the future! ......... please don't mind me all just another wacke out worthless post form thys ''sick'' twisted corrupted mind..... ....have a blessed day all... https://youtu.be/sA36_0DUQNo

Thanks...I have a blessed day everyday..... that's what you get having God by your side!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    is the doctrines of children of the feature. The manipulation and brainwashing, The Subliminal Hyper Sexualization of Children in movies cartoons children's tv shows! The doctrines of braking up family values and such making children hate and lash out against there parents! The common core education system (no child left behind).. Do you really want your child to be just as common as one form 3 4 5 states away or even an ocean away!? We all were born to be independent and free to be our selfs! Hard to do when there's a cabal out there trying to destroy the the young minds of thee children of the future! ......... please don't mind me all just another wacke out worthless post form thys ''sick'' twisted corrupted mind..... ....have a blessed day all... https://youtu.be/sA36_0DUQNo
    Nathan,
    I read your post and I have to wonder........ why do you care? After all, when we die, that's it. We cease to exist. So, what difference does it make to you if there are family values? Seems to me, without an afterlife, nothing matters. What good does it do to raise your child with morals and ethical standards if all we have to live for is..... to die and cease to exist?

Of course I know the answer. I'm just wondering at what point you'll realize it. The reason you have these thoughts at all is the very thing you say doesn't exist..... God! Why do you think humans are the only creature to have these thoughts? The only ones capable of knowing right from wrong and having moral standards? Where do you think moral standards come from? Where do you think we get our capacity to love? If we originated from "ooze" and "evolved", why are we the only creatures on earth capable of love, cognitive thought and morals? Why do you think we have laws?

There is only one answer. God created us, and our life here on earth is only the beginning of our eternal existence in one of two eventual places we will spend that eternity. We will spend eternity with God, where we were created to be or without Him...wishing like nothing else we would have accepted His free gift when we had the chance. I'm still praying you and the many others like you will make that choice.