Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How does a "couple small wins on tour" against the best drivers in the nation compare to a small win at Willard against local competition? Just curious...

Someone changed the topic to Eddie carrier? I never compared either.

Just saying something is missing from the 28 team in the past 3 years and it's not equipment or money and a lot of us had a lot higher hopes for one of our local guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Someone changed the topic to Eddie carrier? I never compared either.
    Prp you know how 4m rolls, thread hi jack happens every 5 mins. lol. On eddie, he hast dont nothing since 2012 and didnt run with top dogs wk to wk. But back to the last true outlaw, good see him do that its alway nice see him win.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Right position at the right time. What has he done besides that and a couple small wins on tour
    Passed his way to 4th right before all of that happen, a win is a win regardless of the circumstances. What he did is acquire good sponsor. If they didn't think he was living up to their standards I'm sure they would dump him, and put their name on another car. I'm willing to bet Boggs wouldn't fair any better against the same cars Eddie runs against even weekend, even though you guys may not agree with it.

I guess I'm a troll now since I can post behind my real name and speak with facts and my opinion....I guess I'll keep trolling then.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-27-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Who said you were a troll? I'm not arguing anything nor did I say Jackie would do better against them Lucas boyz. They're both fairly well mid pack cars. A win is a win but you can't tell me if it wasn't for luck he wouldn't have won th NS. Besides that I believe he's won 2 or 3 out of 100+ races since 2013. Pretty much the same as BShepp

There's alot of good drivers local and on touring series that you could argue all day one is better then the other. But there is only that handful of drivers that you know have a 95% chance to win every night no matter the track or competition, the rest are all mid pack cars who have a few good nights threw the year.