Default BLK front rocket question

I have a 07 BLK front Rocket. It has the 2 piece lowers and I was thinking of going to the one piece on the rt frt. Anyone ever switched over to the 1 piece and if so how did it work out?
    If your not racing on dirt it's your on asphalt!

They work just fine. That is all I ever used on my black front car. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

I have an 08 with 1 piece lowers. It's all I've run on this car. Never had a problem. Been driving it 2 years now, won 1 race last year and have been fairly competitive most weeks we unload.

we still have the two piece i feel the one piece was a money thing myself.

I've always thought it was a money thing too.I can make a 1piece lower for 35 to 40$ not counting hiems.

Thanks guys. The reason I was going to switch was because the rubber bushing is worn out and I can't seem to find them to replace it. I've searched the Web and thought I'd found them through Poskies but their not the right ones. I'll call Rocket on Monday.
    If your not racing on dirt it's your on asphalt!

Get rid of the rubber bushings.
    Cut the tube off and weld in some threaded bungs (several places sell them, A&A Manufacturing for example).
    Screw a good heim in there, you'll probably need a couple of spacers, and you'll be set.
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com

Quote Originally Posted by AmickRacing View Post
    Get rid of the rubber bushings.
    Cut the tube off and weld in some threaded bungs (several places sell them, A&A Manufacturing for example).
    Screw a good heim in there, you'll probably need a couple of spacers, and you'll be set.
    PPM already makes lowers this way. I also found the spacers through them too I think. I had to have mine cut down but that was no big deal. I actually liked the rubber bushing style from Rocket better and went back to them. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus