Default outlaws to make tv appearance

https://racingnews.co/2015/12/07/wor...s-tv-schedule/

I know it's nothing new for this race not to be on tv, could this be leading up to more tv shows for the outlaws?

Can't really believe this hadn't been brought up before now.

They did the samething last year. So in my opinion I don't think it will lead to anymore broadcasts from different races.

They sure do need to do something to keep up with Lucas. I remember outlaw sprints used to be on tv

I don't remember the mods being on tv last year, but maybe they were.

It really surprises me with all of the money in sponsors that's in the sprints they aren't on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't remember the mods being on tv last year, but maybe they were.

It really surprises me with all of the money in sponsors that's in the sprints they aren't on tv.
    The reason that the WoO isn't on TV so much is because all dirt racing on TV is paid for by the promotion, and TV time and production is very expensive, to the tune of >100k for some shows. Lucas wouldn't be on TV nearly as much as they are if Forrest Lucas didn't own the station that the majority of the shows are shown on.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I wouldn't look for much more TV even if the WoO land a corporate sponsor. WRG CEO Brian Carter was on Winged Nation following the World Finals and indicated that the companies they are in talks with don't care if they have a TV deal.

If that is indeed the case, why would they spend the $$$ for more TV exposure if the sponsor doesn't care and is more interested in the face to face contact and streaming capabilities already in use for a majority of the races?

Be interesting if a title sponsor is actually announced in the next month or so.

Just curious does the woo or Lucas get a share of profits on DoD ppv?