Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Biggest Season ever @ Atomic Speedway (OHIO)

Late Model Specials @ Atomic in 2016
    March 18- Lucas Oil "Buckeye Spring 50" $10,000 to win
    May 7- "Dan Reno Memorial" $3,622 to win
    May 12/14- Lucas Oil "Buckeye Nationals" $50,000 to win $3,000 to start
    May 28- ULMS $3,000 to win
    July 4- "Stars N Stripes 30'' $5,000 to win
    July 16- "Bob Crace Memorial" $3,023 to win
    July 27- Buckeye Late Model Dirt Week Night #5 $3,000 to win
    July 30- Buckeye Late Model Dirt Week Finale $5,000 to win
    Oct 1- AMRA Championship $3,000 to win
    Oct 8- "Fall 40" $4,000 to win

All presale tickets, reserved seats, and camping are available now. Call 740-703-9749

I bet this is the strongest schedule in the nation for late models at a single track. all I can say is wow!!!!
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

All I can say is it takes me 3 hours and 45 minutes to get there and I see a lot of miles being put on the Toyota this year.
    I wish they could get the DTWC back again. I like PRP but for some reason I LOVE Atomic.

Gotta wait for the ole taxes and i'll be getting my season pass again this year. Can't wait great job Brad.

Pink Floyd, MEE< and SFrancisFan15 thanks for the great comments. This will be a very special season for Late Model Racing that is for sure!!!!!!

That May 28th date is Ultimate Series, correct??

yes ultimate late models battle of the blue grass, not united late model series
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

They got a few higher paying sprint races this year too, along with a couple decent paying races. Gonna be a good year at atomic.

I seen Brad took over Jackson County again as well. It's hard to tell what he put together for that place.

I am almost sure there will be some kart racing on the Jackson track.. Southern Ohio Clone Karting Series,(SOCKS)... We raced at Atomic on our karts last fall(2015) and in the drivers meeting he had said something about trying to have a BIG kart race at Atomic this year(2016)... But yeah supposed to be some racing going on at Jackson..

He was working on an actual kart track back behind the pit area last last year, i heard they will be having a big kart deal too. I seen just pics today of the renovations going on at Jackson. That place is just about too narrow for lates. I do like that track though.

We were bustin'ass around Atomic with my lap times on my kart was right at 69 mph... Right up by the wall, it was cool... But at Jackson they are supposed to run the big track...

Ok Ok Ok Back to the Late Models.. Going to be a good year at Atomic...

Yea 2016 looks to be a huge racing season for us at Atomic. With all the big shows and some of the best local drivers in the area I don't see any reason not to be at Atomic every weekend. But my hats off to Brad and the entire Atomic Speedway crew for bringing by far my favorite track back to life and now bringing us the biggest racing season at the track ever. They have done a lot to bring us fans the best racing in the tri-state area. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings at the Atomic Speedway. And I have to mention the Jackson County Speedway where it all began, I'm excited to see what all they do with it and what kind of races they are going to have. Now Let's Go Racing!!!
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

Atomic is a 25 degree banked 3/8 mile with 80 feet wide corners and very wide straights, and is the "Fastest 3/8 Mile Dirt Track in the Nation"
    Jackson County is a 17 degree banked .28 mile 70 feet wide in corners and 60 feet wide on straights.
    Going to be an awesome season at both speedplants....................

Quote Originally Posted by easymoney00 View Post
    Atomic is a 25 degree banked 3/8 mile with 80 feet wide corners and very wide straights, and is the "Fastest 3/8 Mile Dirt Track in the Nation"
    Jackson County is a 17 degree banked .28 mile 70 feet wide in corners and 60 feet wide on straights.
    Going to be an awesome season at both speedplants....................
    will you be running late models weekly at Jackson??
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Appreciate you bringing Atomic back from the dead. I get there a few times a year and have never been disappointed. I plan on getting down to Jackson County at least a time or two this year, haven't been there since I was in high school.

yes the plan is to have 18-20 shows at Jackson on Fridays til Sept then go to Sundays
    12+ Late Model shows
    6 410 Sprint shows
    16+ AMRA Modified & AMRA Sport Mod shows
    5 Racesaver 305 shows

Will be interesting to see what Jackson does up against Southern Ohio and Legendary Hilltop. Hilltop has drawn some good counts and has quite a few big shows while, Southern Ohio might have a chance at keeping a car count by running AMRA this year. Hope all 3 of them do well. Looking forward to Atomic's season! Wont be long!

easymoney00

where will the family section be at this year? and will it be inforced?
    thanks.

Wow!! That is a great lineup of events! That schedule would make even the biggest FALS fan a bit envious!

We might just try to make the trip pulling the camper over to Ohio for the $50,000.00 to win show.

What is the seating, ticket and camping policy for this race?

We're interested.