Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

after playing rfactor for the pc and how much you can do with it wont matter what game comes out for ps4/xbox cause nothing is gonna be able to top that

If you want a Dirt Track Racing game, try rFactor, its not easy, but its pretty fun. Guys run league races, races for money (world 100, chili bowl) and has about every type of car you can imagine
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

What game is it you have to install on your PC to get rfactor? I have heard before but cannot remember?

Quote Originally Posted by aflack83 View Post
    What game is it you have to install on your PC to get rfactor? I have heard before but cannot remember?
    dirtfactor mod

Isnt there an actual game you have to have though? Then you dowload the mods for it? Or is it strictly downloads? SOrry I'm lost lol.

Rfactor is the name of the game, then you download mods for it.

Ok thank you much

Quote Originally Posted by Tony27 View Post
    I still remember trying to make that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) pink and white tiger striped car for you, lol. That thing was a pain! Haha.
    lol..I have the game with everything still installed on the backroom computer.

have to fire it up one day and see if those skins still work.

Everyone on here that wants a realistic game on PS4 needs to get behind the backing of the new BIG Ant studios game. I have attached a link below!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...t-track-racing

Quote Originally Posted by cwismer06 View Post
    after playing rfactor for the pc and how much you can do with it wont matter what game comes out for ps4/xbox cause nothing is gonna be able to top that
    rFactor is a good sim for sure but I don't think it is the end all be all. For instance Big Ant is talking about the track changing over the course of the night (IE, Cushion build up, etc.) along with tear offs and things like that. A career mode sounds awesome as well.

Personally I'm a single player type of person when I play games. I don't have a schedule that allows me to race at a certain time every week and on top of that I have my own race car to deal with now. Big Ant is appealing to a mass audience, and I think will likely provide better just about everything than the dirt mods in rfactor can, everything from the tire model to the track builder are going to be designed with dirt racing in mind, where as rfactor was designed with road racing in mind.

Not to mention comparing rFactor multiplayer to iRacing multiplayer makes me never want to run in the mobile demolition derbies that the open multiplayer on rFactor has become.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    They intentionally left off the multiplayer mode for a reason, considering who would probably be playing the game. Two good ol' boys, playing the game, drinking beer, would eventually take each other out on the game's track. A fight would break out and one would try to bash the other one's skull in with a tire tool (just like at the real tracks) and that creates a liability issue. Now you know the rest of the story!
    The have 1980s lakeview in that game?????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by aflack83 View Post
    Looks pretty good to be a phone app. Wish we could get a game like that for PS4/XBOX
    It will be available for ps4 and xbox 1 If they get the funding it will be released in August of 2017

The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.