Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Dennis Erb will be Running Lucas Again for 2016 its on His Website

Carrier sounds like he's running closer to home this year per a DOD interview. Lots of decent money races within 3 or 4 hours of him.

Madden will more than likely run what he normally does , locally and maybe Ray Cooks series . and yes , the car Paul Wilmoth has now is Maddens Sweet-Bloomquist car

Updated.

Please post a link to anywhere you see an article regarding any of the drivers still on the unsure list. I don't want to start changing things because of rumors. Would like to find out (FOR SURE) where Francis, Moyer Jr, Casebolt, etc. plan to run.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Dillon Wood will return to chase WoO points in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I made one of these threads last year around this time so we can all combine what we've read and have an easy place to reference.Here is what (I think) I've read so far.WoO#1 Josh Richards (Rocket)#25 Shane Clanton (Capital)#18 Chase Junghans (Capital)#98 Frank Heckenast (Club 29)#7V Rick Eckert (Longhorn)#14M Morgan Bagley (Club 29)#B1 Paul Wilmoth Jr. (Bloomquist)Unsure#76 Brandon Overton (?)#99B Boom Briggs (Longhorn)#1* Chub Frank (Longhorn)#9C Steve Casebolt (Rocket)#18 Eric Wells (Bloomquist?)#21 Billy Moyer Jr. (Victory)LOLMDS#0 Scott Bloomquist (Bloomquist)#6 Jonathan Davenport (Longhorn)#20 Jimmy Owens (BWRC?)#5 Don O'Neal (Club 29)#15 Darrel Lanigan (Club 29)#1 Earl Pearson Jr. (Black Diamond)#777 Jared Landers (Bloomquist)#B5 Brandon Sheppard (Rocket)#28 Dennis Erb (Black Diamond)Unsure#99 Devin Moran (BWRC)#15 Steve Francis (Black Diamond)#39 Tim McCreadie (Longhorn)
    steve francis and Logan racing announced today that they will be running lolmds in 2016. Oh yeah

You better listen to davenport's interview on dirt nation. Sounds to me like they are going to see how the rules change in other series. Have not made a commitment to lucas or any other series

Carrier has the Feb /March Lucas Oil Races listed on his website

Updated -- Still just listed ECJ as unsure for Lucas, as running the first few months does not really mean they intent to run that series. Thanks for the update though I added him to the list.

Also added Dillon Wood to WoO and Steve Francis to Lucas (Sadly).

Anyone have updates on Moyer Jr. and Casebolt? Would be great to see WoO pick up both of them.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Francis unofficially announced Lucas the day his wrap was revealed.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1
    Eldora - 2

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Updated -- Still just listed ECJ as unsure for Lucas, as running the first few months does not really mean they intent to run that series. Thanks for the update though I added him to the list.

Also added Dillon Wood to WoO and Steve Francis to Lucas (Sadly).

Anyone have updates on Moyer Jr. and Casebolt? Would be great to see WoO pick up both of them.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Why wouldn't Jr. Jr. run the SN Tour after what he did last year? Closer to Dads shop. Casebolt would have to have the start he did last year to run a Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by TJHTA42 View Post
    You better listen to davenport's interview on dirt nation. Sounds to me like they are going to see how the rules change in other series. Have not made a commitment to lucas or any other series
    I think your correct... I won't be surprised to see JD becoming a WOO regular this year. We will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Dillon Wood will return to chase WoO points in 2016
    What is the deal with him? He has appeared to make a comeback a few times, but it always seems short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    I think your correct... I won't be surprised to see JD becoming a WOO regular this year. We will have to wait and see.
    His site says he running full lucas tho, maybe him and Kevin are trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    His site says he running full lucas tho, maybe him and Kevin are trolling?
    Considering the trolling they've both done on Twitter, I'm gonna say this is an extremely likely scenario.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Dillon is still a young guy and he has become disenchanted with racing at times. He seems to now be pretty focused and ready to get after it. He has a great dad and mom that fully support him. So he is ready to go.

Carrier is not intending on running the full lucas tour. I can't see outlaws not mandating same rules as lucas and I can't see JD not returning to lucas to at least try to prove they can out smart those guys again.

I do hope that Davenport and the Rumleys tell the Lucas Oil/Bloomquist series where to stick it and run the WoO Series. It would sound better, in my opinion, to be able to say one is both the WoO champion and the Lucas Oil
    champion.....from a career achievement standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Carrier is not intending on running the full lucas tour. I can't see outlaws not mandating same rules as lucas and I can't see JD not returning to lucas to at least try to prove they can out smart those guys again.
    Why would WoO have to follow Lucas with rules? Lucas put themselves on an island. Why follow? It is ludicrous that a handful of drivers and a couple series tech officials, lacking technical expertise, would dictate rules for thousands of racers.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1
    Eldora - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Why would WoO have to follow Lucas with rules? Lucas put themselves on an island. Why follow? It is ludicrous that a handful of drivers and a couple series tech officials, lacking technical expertise, would dictate rules for thousands of racers.
    Lends creedence to the old phrase, it's who you know, not what you know........

Either way and whatever happens,I'm sure there is some " figuring out" sessions going on in and around the trinity nc region.

It may not be the complete hog tying like last year,but I would be shocked if the success isn't early and often from the 6 team.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????