Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No BS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    He could have cheated on all 3 of them. WE will find out when the garbage debates start kicking in. Waste of money I might add.
    With money you can buy anything and maybe even the presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I love when Trump call Bill a cheater. It take one to know one right. Didn't Trump cheat on his 1st wife?
    Willie was not only a cheater he was a rapist. I'm pretty sure Trump has had no rape allegations thrown his way, at least not yet. Infidelity in politics went mainstream nearly 20 years ago with willie and his enabler wife leading the charge of cultural acceptance. Hence, that deal is basically off the table in this "enlightened" day and age.

What Trump is saying is that with Mrs. Clinton using her sham of a marriage for political gain and her denouncing, degrading and slanderous remarks regarding the women that were sexually assaulted is the ultimate slap in the face of the exact women that she portends to be such and advocate of. Coming from the mouth of Mrs. Clinton "The War On Women" is a pile of stinking, steaming bull$hit and it should be identified as such very early and very often.

I am not a huge fan of Mr. Trump but he knows he has a valid point that will resonate with voters and he's going to play it to the hilt and I for one am ecstatic that he has fired the first shot across the bow of willie & hillie.
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-05-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Ya know, these people that give the Clintons a pass on this sex stuff, first of all, Bill would have gotten a free pass if he admitted it, everything rolls on and its forgotten.... But to stand there day after day after day and lie about it ticks me off, and Hitlary with her Bimbo eruption crap and doing everything she could to ruin the women Bill mistreated, and then to have the gall to come out and say Republicans have a war on women and women have the right to be heard leaves we wondering how stupid does a person have to be to actually vote for her?

Yes elections can be bought. It's like the judicial system we have 2 in this country. 1 for those who have and 2 for those who don't.

Money that is!!!!

Do you really think so. Most of the money he has is because he knows how to beat the (Gov.) system. He also did that 3 times!! Lets see: Wife's 3- Bankruptcy 3 , so the way I figure " The Donald " would be the 3rd man out. He knows business. But he sure as hell don't know POLITICS. He should spend some of that money and learn!!!

And finally with the post you have put out there. Do you think he could afford a hair piece or chia pet. To cover that God forsaking thing on top of his head. That's nasty.

Do you really think so. Most of the money he has is because he knows how to beat the (Gov.) system. He also did that 3 times!! Lets see: Wife's 3- Bankruptcy 3 , so the way I figure " The Donald " would be the 3rd man out. He knows business. But he sure as hell don't know POLITICS. He should spend some of that money and learn!!!

And finally with the post you have put out there. Do you think he could afford a hair piece or chia pet. To cover that God forsaking thing on top of his head. That's nasty.
    Yeah... he's a billionaire because he's an idiot .... any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Yeah... he's a billionaire because he's an idiot .... any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
    Yea I hear ya mud. But you know how ridiculous it sounds that he " could " be our Prez.

More ridiculous. Sanders for President. More disgusting. Hillcat for President.

Yea I hear ya mud. But you know how ridiculous it sounds that he " could " be our Prez.
    Ya, heaven forbid we have someone in the White House that has experience at running something.... ever give any thought to thinking?

Ya, heaven forbid we have someone in the White House that has experience at running something.... ever give any thought to thinking?
    I'm just toying with ya mud. Besides that thinking is just a thought. And that leads to pain. I just go with the flow to discomfort my pain along with stress.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    More ridiculous. Sanders for President. More disgusting. Hillcat for President.
    Dam, you guys make all kinds of sense when not discussing NASCAR!! Why is that? LOL!

Come on guys, I'm just jokin'!! LOL!!

No dummy when up u can take advantage of the bankruptcy laws. I bet the Donald will just file bankruptcy for the country and tell all our debtors SORRY but we're broke lol

I just look at it as you have to " Buy your way in ". What about knowledge of POLITICS. It sure sounds nice what he thinks he can do. But the Prez can only Veto.

to Kid and plunks, how much experience did the dude from Kenya have? The Donald has a hundred time more then the Kenyan.... And plunks, the Prez can also negotiate, of which Trump is a master... another thing Trump will do, he'll take his arguments to the public and use that pressure...think that doesn't work? Think back to when Kennedy and "W" tried to ramrod some immigration crap through... stopped it dead in its tracks... this was also a favorite tool of Reagan....another president with out any experience.... You guys keep talking out your azzes, your not going to be able to keep your turds in....

to Kid and plunks, how much experience did the dude from Kenya have? The Donald has a hundred time more then the Kenyan.... And plunks, the Prez can also negotiate, of which Trump is a master... another thing Trump will do, he'll take his arguments to the public and use that pressure...think that doesn't work? Think back to when Kennedy and "W" tried to ramrod some immigration crap through... stopped it dead in its tracks... this was also a favorite tool of Reagan....another president with out any experience.... You guys keep talking out your azzes, your not going to be able to keep your turds in....
    Really so the Doanld has experience in running the government. Ok I will play Just what government position has he ever had? Heck even a local government position.
    Maybe you might be the spewing those turds you speak of. Lol

By the way the guy from Kenya had the same expierence as the guy from Canada. Lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-06-2016 at 08:47 PM.

I just look at it as you have to " Buy your way in ". What about knowledge of POLITICS. It sure sounds nice what he thinks he can do. But the Prez can only Veto.
    That's why the Donald is ahead in the polls because he has them believing he's going to be able to do all these things

I believe you mean con- man or moony!!! I happen to have a good voice back there. Besides that I would much rather have my turds fly out. And maybe hit " The Donald ". He reminds me of Danica Patrick, out of control, no business being there and just wishes they could fit in. I will vote for the Donald when Danica wins a Napcar race. HINT no Chace!!!!!!

Thumbs up

I would vote for Sanders. If I had to vote between Trump and Hillary I would vote Trump. The top 1% have had enough help for long enough and that's why I wouldn't vote for Trump. The way I look at its our turn.
    Aye look at this a comment stating the 1% and the Donald in one comment! The Donald is a part of that 1%....

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Really so the Doanld has experience in running the government. Ok I will play Just what government position has he ever had? Heck even a local government position.
    Maybe you might be the spewing those turds you speak of. Lol

By the way the guy from Kenya had the same expierence as the guy from Canada. Lol
    Never said that..not one time... the top thing a liberal does is read between the lines and come up with an entirely different sentence... Please point out where I said he had experience running the government.... you absolutely kill your own argument when you do that...