Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Davenport was ahead at the finish line, but he entered turn 1 so wide up top that it allowed the 19 to get under him on the berm. I don't think it was either's fault, but gustin was ahead when the contact was made as JD was coming back down the hill.

Why be so arrogant about the situation anyway? Cool you love Davenport, why does that mean everybody else is beneath him? Not sure how you could come up with the opinion that Gustin is going to be in the mid pack for the rest of the week after how good he looked in the feature last night. I like both guys, I just don't like the way you act on this board. Makes you come across as a real douche.
    I am a fan of the longhorn program , it's owners and people that work there more than I am of any singular driver......although I am personal friends with several of their drivers .....and Jd isn't one of them.

So you have a personal friend of gustins get on here and claim that he is not giving the 6 any room the rest of the week because he thinks he was done wrong.......correct me if I'm wrong , but if the guy is by you enough on the outside to only make contact with car on bottoms right front with his left rear then isn't the car BY you enough to let him go?

Especially since the it's been stated several times that the 6 car was faster and going by him either way?..........by gustins own fans and friends.

My mid pack comment may have been a bit off Mark because I know gustin is better than that, but come on people.........they were racing, no reason to start pointing fingers at a guy that was going by you.

Of course all of those longhorn wins are flukes, and I am indeed a douche about it.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Im sure jd prolly mis judge it if he did clip him but by no means did he do it intentionally. Im glad your guy was up front also.
    Yep, I'm sure you are right. Yes sir, you must be.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yep, I'm sure you are right. Yes sir, you must be.
    Not as right as you are BIG DADDY!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So you have a personal friend of gustins get on here and claim that he is not giving the 6 any room the rest of the week because he thinks he was done wrong.......correct me if I'm wrong , but if the guy is by you enough on the outside to only make contact with car on bottoms right front with his left rear then isn't the car BY you enough to let him go?
    Like I said, should he have turned into the infield? I mean how would you handle the situation. Running 2nd, get a nasty slider thrown on you, you cross over and when the guy goes by up top he crowds you into the infield berm, then takes your right front off? It wasn't intentional to take the right front off, no... but crowding him down was.

But, you've got more experience than us. Carry on.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

If Gustin truely thought He was wronged, He could have hobbled back onto the track and Kenseth'd DJ

On a more serious note, if that lil contact has the 4m board lit up, 2016 outa be a dandy year.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If Gustin truely thought He was wronged, He could have hobbled back onto the track and Kenseth'd DJ

On a more serious note, if that lil contact has the 4m board lit up, 2016 outa be a dandy year.
    Nah, he figured better to keep his cool. He's got two cars to work on and doesn't need the late model tore up.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

I'll be banned before speedweeks at this rate............didn't mean any bad blood on the gustin note, that whole "aint going to give him no room "comment got my juices flowing a bit......I'm a mod( and therefore a reaper)fan fwiw.

Hope they all have a good race for second tonight.

I've been impressed by both guys so far, but JD appears to be in another zip code and it's very possible he will win 3 out of the next 4. Gustin was VERY fast too all weekend in both classes, and has won a WWS show in a Late Model a year or two ago. I look for him to have a lot of top 5 finishes the duration of the week between both classes.

But as mentioned above, it appears they are all racing for second place.....

I'm also a Reaper fan. But Ryan didn't race that much around JD last year. So he has no Idea when he does. If Ryan thought it could have been avoided go faster. They all have tried it without success. Except for 1 last year. You better have your A+ game on when JD is on the track. And this is coming from a Total Bloomquist Fan. Ryan has been around racing long enough. That he knows its a racing deal. Do you honestly think that any driver going for the lead. Wants to run into or hit somebody and take the chance themselves to cut a tire or damage their car and retire to.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I'm also a Reaper fan. But Ryan didn't race that much around JD last year. So he has no Idea when he does. If Ryan thought it could have been avoided go faster. They all have tried it without success. Except for 1 last year. You better have your A+ game on when JD is on the track. And this is coming from a Total Bloomquist Fan. Ryan has been around racing long enough. That he knows its a racing deal. Do you honestly think that any driver going for the lead. Wants to run into or hit somebody and take the chance themselves to cut a tire or damage their car and retire to.
    I agree, he should just step on the gas and go faster or turn left into the infield. I think it caught Ryan off guard, that he was pinned against the berm and JD still got into him. It is what it is, it'll be interesting to see if JD can keep the speed up, or maybe someone can pick a few wins off from him.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    1) Mars== Lived in Wis. majority of my life and watch him race the way JD does now. Sliders, punt other drivers and flat out stoled every show. Tired of him winning, seen enough!!!

2) Moyer== Cried since day one and hasn't stopped since. Cherry picks better than anyone. 1 other thing not worth talking about that I am furious about. JMHO

3) Lanigan== Thee most arrogant person I have ever seen. Everyone else's fault or the blame game. Thinks his sh!t don't stink.

In all I like watching these guy's race so I have someone to root against. No different than anybody else.
    Mars punting guys out of the way??? I hope you're kidding. I've seen Mars settle for second lots of times instead of punting the leader. I've also seen him lose a race due not punting a lap car who couldn't hold his line. I do agree with you on the other two though. Moyer is probably the biggest cry baby in the sport.

news flash, JD ISNT PERFECT , but he is closer than the rest right now........ROLL TIDE............

Come on guys, you have to know running a lower line in the next corner after a slider is standard practice for drivers in the know. First, you slowed your straight a way speed, so it feels like the fastest corner you can make and it
    blocks the cross over move or a slider by the guy, you just slid. There are a lot of little things, that are not dirty, but not nice either. It's just racing.

I can't wait till this sh!t JD pulls gets returned. Gustin slows to let JD slide in 3n4 which wasn't a bad move by JD, aggressive, but not bad. The move outta 2 was BS. Comes in at the cushion, Gustin is ahead of him on the bottom, he diamonds off into Gustins rf, and Gustin is as low as he could go. But oh, it's an accident, or Gustins fault. And the best part is JD saying I hope I left everyone enough room. Jesus Christ, you know dam well you didn't.

And you can tell from the video. Pretty freakin clear. And yeah, call me a whiner, hater, whatever, I don't give a fuk. I'm so sick of the double standards on here. And no I'm not leaving, but the deep throating is ridiculous.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I can't wait till this sh!t JD pulls gets returned. Gustin slows to let JD slide in 3n4 which wasn't a bad move by JD, aggressive, but not bad. The move outta 2 was BS. Comes in at the cushion, Gustin is ahead of him on the bottom, he diamonds off into Gustins rf, and Gustin is as low as he could go. But oh, it's an accident, or Gustins fault. And the best part is JD saying I hope I left everyone enough room. Jesus Christ, you know dam well you didn't.

And you can tell from the video. Pretty freakin clear. And yeah, call me a whiner, hater, whatever, I don't give a fuk. I'm so sick of the double standards on here. And no I'm not leaving, but the deep throating is ridiculous.
    did you get it all out??
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Please elaborate..........hadn't heard anything about that very pointed accusation.
    Try Google. He is an expert of the ole "Hit and Run"...

C and B bringing it.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

So is the denial.......

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Try Google. He is an expert of the ole "Hit and Run"...
    You implied he killed someone ??? Can't find that on google anywhere?

Who won out in Arizona last night? I missed it..............

Chapstick anyone???