Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Night 4 of WWS

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    track is following Lucas rules. DOD has a pic already up that shows Oneals window is clearly covered up with something not lexan or transparent as the rule states.....and not disqualified. Seems legit. www.dirtondirt.comhttp://raceusaraceway.com/driver-info/rules/
    Well this where the gray comes in..The side window area may be covered with clear Lexan and/or EQUIVALENT type material, be cut out and/or represented by a DECAL . Both roof support openings must be covered and/or both must be left open. The left and right side openings must be the same size with a tolerance of one (1) inch.... you can put the same color decal of your car on it and say something a cross it or picture on it. So no O'Neal and jr wasn't really cheating just playing the gray area game.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I'm sure happy with Davenport, but what's with the hate towards gustin? Just wondering?
    There is none.........I'm a mod fan and therefore a reaper fan.

Just pointing out how hot those guys are when a board goes "whew, he didn't win, and wow he finished 6th in posts back to back in the same thread.

No hate towards gustin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Looks like a whole bunch of cheating going on in the desert this year!!!
    Well they are wearing cowboy hats,running off with sacks of money and firing off six shooters.............dodge city?

KWD, grey area??? You just proved the fact that they were cheating when you put the rule up. Read it again buddy because it clearly says that both opening have to be the same size with a 1 inch tolorence. I'm fairly sure 12 inches and 1 inch don't rhyme nor is that legal.

Didnt Bloomer do something like this once ....

It's funny. Darrell's car didn't have the windows gooned up to be like a sprint car. They're teammates, right?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    KWD, grey area??? You just proved the fact that they were cheating when you put the rule up. Read it again buddy because it clearly says that both opening have to be the same size with a 1 inch tolorence. I'm fairly sure 12 inches and 1 inch don't rhyme nor is that legal.
    Sorry you are right, didn't pay attention notice that right side wasn't the same as left side until I re-watched it. I thought that was jr car on dod but was dana fites car showed it being the same. I guess they didn't care long as they don't have to pay 100k to jd. Very surprised no one protested what some of the guys did yesterday.
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 01-16-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well they are wearing cowboy hats,running off with sacks of money and firing off six shooters.............dodge city?
    lol..................
    8/13/16

Has anyone noticed how many nose flares aren't of equal heights from left to right? There all still laying the right side flat an sticking the left up to catch the air similar to the rear sails ..... 80% of the field .... you gonna tell them all they cant race ? Theres gotta be a happy medium with this stuff especially the stuff that your local racer can afford to do an with that being said i have no clue where to start on that happy medium???

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    Has anyone noticed how many nose flares aren't of equal heights from left to right? There all still laying the right side flat an sticking the left up to catch the air similar to the rear sails ..... 80% of the field .... you gonna tell them all they cant race ? Theres gotta be a happy medium with this stuff especially the stuff that your local racer can afford to do an with that being said i have no clue where to start on that happy medium???
    The nose flares been that way for a while.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Thats not why Oneal won,he won because he has a little better car this year and he is still one of the best in the buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Didnt Bloomer do something like this once ....
    Yea they took it off and still stomped em,people have to bitch about something!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby00 View Post
    Thats not why Oneal won,he won because he has a little better car this year and he is still one of the best in the buisness.
    Bingo.....they have it dialed in early.

Where can I find info on the other classes. They usually have it on the tracks' web site but nobody has posted yet. Wanted to know how some of my friends did.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    To put it all in perspective, somebody thanking the heavens above for Jd crappy 2cond place finish and then in the very next post was a kind well wish for a driver finishing 6th. Funny stuff.
    Yet that person doesn't need to keep his lips moist...

Gustin also Won the Mod feature. Second one this week.

About that net thing: They had a show on about that. There is no rule listed in the rule book whether you have a net or not. And if you had looked at the times or how far behind the other drivers were. Was around 3 to 4 seconds for 3rd. Gustin was around 6 in 6th. Gustin moved up the farthest. Nice run by Ryan. And don't tell me JD was testing!!! Just man up and admit he was beaten by a better driver tonight. JD wouldn't mess with Don ONeal other wise his car would end up in the Grave yard like many others have!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It's funny. Darrell's car didn't have the windows gooned up to be like a sprint car. They're teammates, right?
    Yea for CBR ( CRY BABY RACING)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The left side window is 3/4 covered up, how is that like a sprint car?

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    The left side window is 3/4 covered up, how is that like a sprint car?
    A sprint car wing has the left side sideboard up and the right side Sideboard down to provide downforce when the car is sideways. By doing the almost filled in left side window and completely open right side window, they're attempting to do the same thing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Conspericy right from day one when they dqd jd over scale incident. They dindt want him to win 250k bonus. Then let oneil from cry baby racing get a win like he did fri is bs.

Superman running a wing on his car tonight!