Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by PushinTheLimit View Post
    I would really like to see what Josh would do on the Lucas Oil Tour. It would make it very interesting with all the other top tier drivers that are currently running in it for sure.
    Would be great...........did you see the top ten rundown from last night......it was like all is right in the dirt world again.

With the exception of ziegler, they all have very long history's in dirt racing.......cool.

I would love to see all the top guys running together in the same division series........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Would be great...........did you see the top ten rundown from last night......it was like all is right in the dirt world again.

With the exception of ziegler, they all have very long history's in dirt racing.......cool.

I would love to see all the top guys running together in the same division series........
    In my opinion if they all ran on the same tour it would take away from the big events. The Dream, The World, The Knoxville Nationals, The USA Nationals, The PDC. Part of what makes them as big as they are is that it is one of the chances to see all the best drivers in one place at once. If you could do that every week it would definitely make the bigger races not as special.

Not to mention LOLMDS would really have to up their pay a lot more than they have to support all of the top caliber drivers running on one series. Just think of how many of those big names are way into the red already this season because Josh is taking all the money at this point. Only one of them can win, and probably only 5-6 of them can break even when they unload that car. If you put 8-9 guys in the red by far every night then they won't be racing much longer.

From a fans perspective it would be great when that tour comes to town, but when it was on the other side of the country you would have no chance to see the big name drivers either. Right now the LOLMDS and the WoO come real close to me at different times. While the WoO is here, the LOLMDS are 1000 miles away -- so I'm glad not everyone is running the one tour.

Just my .02

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Considering who the other poster is, there is zero credibility or concern given........sorry.And I debated it for one post, then stood corrected..........husker was right, my dislike for him over ruled my good common sense , I realized it was one of earls guys and told him he was correct.
    Your not half bad, I think my reading comprehension is on point. Im done

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    In my opinion if they all ran on the same tour it would take away from the big events. The Dream, The World, The Knoxville Nationals, The USA Nationals, The PDC. Part of what makes them as big as they are is that it is one of the chances to see all the best drivers in one place at once. If you could do that every week it would definitely make the bigger races not as special.

Not to mention LOLMDS would really have to up their pay a lot more than they have to support all of the top caliber drivers running on one series. Just think of how many of those big names are way into the red already this season because Josh is taking all the money at this point. Only one of them can win, and probably only 5-6 of them can break even when they unload that car. If you put 8-9 guys in the red by far every night then they won't be racing much longer.

From a fans perspective it would be great when that tour comes to town, but when it was on the other side of the country you would have no chance to see the big name drivers either. Right now the LOLMDS and the WoO come real close to me at different times. While the WoO is here, the LOLMDS are 1000 miles away -- so I'm glad not everyone is running the one tour.

Just my .02

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Never really considered that point of view........well put.

Just my opinion on this, but with Lucas Oil picking up a couple of former WoO guys this year, it has allowed (or entertained) some newer guys to make the jump to WoO that might not have given it much thought beforehand. Who knows, that might springboard some new teams and be their coming out party this year. Regardless, should be good racing in both series this year.

Never really considered that point of view........well put.
    I can definitely understand the counterpoint on that one too though.

Quote Originally Posted by PushinTheLimit View Post
    Just my opinion on this, but with Lucas Oil picking up a couple of former WoO guys this year, it has allowed (or entertained) some newer guys to make the jump to WoO that might not have given it much thought beforehand. Who knows, that might springboard some new teams and be their coming out party this year. Regardless, should be good racing in both series this year.
    Excellent point, and some of those guys are not even new. It will be nice to see some drivers like Casebolt and Moyer Jr. try to run a tour. They are high caliber drivers but I guess it just never made sense for them. Now it does and if they do well they could be a part of the pool of drivers that run National tours each season down the road too. I am excited to see the racing on both of the tours this year.

It is a great time to have DoD so we can keep track of both of them all year.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Barbequeboy you're a complete douche. Not really a Richards fan but love when he wins and all the people complain and say daddy this daddy that. Who cares if his old man foots the bill? You don't win as much as he does without hard work. I hope he keeps winning just to spite you and your people

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Barbequeboy you're a complete douche. Not really a Richards fan but love when he wins and all the people complain and say daddy this daddy that. Who cares if his old man foots the bill? You don't win as much as he does without hard work. I hope he keeps winning just to spite you and your people
    I've said something about the old man footing Josh's bill???.......

I only have one complaint about the old man and it has very little if anything to do with him footing the bill.

I may be a douche for an assortment of various reasons, but none of them should be because I'm complaining about dad footing the bill........why, because it doesn't happen?

And besides, a lot of dads fund and support their sons racing ........nothing really new to see there.

And I have people???? Have yours get in touch with mine then and we can do lunch.

Theres some dead serious members on here that take stuff to heart.

Relax please! Chill out and go to the jd souviner trailer and buy you a wining shirt!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post

Relax please! Chill out and go to the jd souviner trailer and buy you a wining shirt!!
    Based on the results this season, if you want a winner's shirt, you'd be best served going to the Slavic trailer and getting yourself some Richards shirts.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Based on the results this season, if you want a winner's shirt, you'd be best served going to the Slavic trailer and getting yourself some Richards shirts.
    I thought Davenport has won this year already too?

I thought Davenport has won this year already too?
    I was being cheeky.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I was being cheeky.
    I know......as was I.

Ain't easy being cheeky.....lol

Looks like you are right josh

Girls Girls Girls, just want to have fun.

I haven't looked at Slavics trailer, do the new shirts say "thanks Kevin for your help" anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post

Their closed until further inspection!!!

Default Best Service in KSA

We are here to tell u about a very useful service during visit KSA.