Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

[QUOTE=ss12;1983285]
    Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Oh yeah? Tell that to "The Donald".... I wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius.... and the Volt is worse... what a crock.... Drive a Toyota Corolla, half the price, equal fuel mileage...[/QUOT

I only drive American company cars. I like supporting American company not Japan. True American!
    Well, I got a Buick, Dodge, Chevrolet, BMW and a Nissan.... I don't care what I drive, I buy used, I want value and as long as the government has to give a kickback to the buyer and seller of the elec. car, that proves that they aren't worth their salt... My Buick is full sized, get a solid 30 MPG on the highway, been to Mo. and back a couple of times this year, excellent ride and quiet as a mouse... My Nissan is older (2000) get about 30 and is quieter then the BMW which also gets great fuel mileage..

[QUOTE=mudslinger47;1983667]
    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Well, I got a Buick, Dodge, Chevrolet, BMW and a Nissan.... I don't care what I drive, I buy used, I want value and as long as the government has to give a kickback to the buyer and seller of the elec. car, that proves that they aren't worth their salt... My Buick is full sized, get a solid 30 MPG on the highway, been to Mo. and back a couple of times this year, excellent ride and quiet as a mouse... My Nissan is older (2000) get about 30 and is quieter then the BMW which also gets great fuel mileage..
    Mud you can't beat a Buick!! The poor man Cadillac.

and kidrock would not own a Porsche its not American made my lill car is built in ohio I think that's still America do we need more of this or less with the bern you will get more http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/they-fall...ng-businesses/ better buy one quick http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by old fan; 02-11-2016 at 07:17 AM.

I'm ahead of the game!! I'll be racing my electric chevy volt in UMP hornets this year.
    You're not even in the game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    who is lite-inn
    That's someone that used to be on here a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You're not even in the game!!!
    yep not legal , but it would make a great demo car

[QUOTE=ss12;1983682]

Mud you can't beat a Buick!! The poor man Cadillac.
    I think my wife wants to be buried in it.... love that car.. we bought it from the quintessential little ole lady... car was four years old with 8 K miles on it....

[QUOTE=mudslinger47;1984049]

I think my wife wants to be buried in it.... love that car.. we bought it from the quintessential little ole lady... car was four years old with 8 K miles on it....
    Does it have the 3800 in it? One of the best engines that GM has built.

[QUOTE=ss12;1984079]

Does it have the 3800 in it? One of the best engines that GM has built.
    It does indeed... I just replaced the air leveling system in the rear as well as the struts and springs in the from, all new rotors and pads and a new set of tires, she drives like a brand new car with 89K on the speedo.... When we drive to Mo., once I hit 40, I set the cruse at 82 and let her go... from Barstow Ca to Oklahoma City is 1240 miles . plenty of time for it for get its self all internally clean... Now that I have bragged on the car so much it will probably stab me in the back....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Yup, the economy sucks... the DC,ites don't see it because they live in their government cocoon with our fed tax dollars supporting their city while we out here barely get by... the gas prices haven't even spurred anything, usually when gas gets down travel goes up and domestic spending goes up but no so this time around, people are scared....

Yup, the economy sucks... the DC,ites don't see it because they live in their government cocoon with our fed tax dollars supporting their city while we out here barely get by... the gas prices haven't even spurred anything, usually when gas gets down travel goes up and domestic spending goes up but no so this time around, people are scared....
    Yes not only is our economy not good the world economy is not good. were in for some rough times ahead. Looks another repeat what we went through in 07, 08

Way back in 1997 at The Chili Bowl (I think) someone showed up with an electric powered midget. It looked almost identical to a real midget. They had one of the better known drivers run some laps with it during a down period. It was very strange to watch, no noise except for the tire noise in the corners and a faint whirrrr from the armature and gear noise. It actually ran fast enough and had enough horsepower to slightly set the car getting into, and through, the turns.

I don't remember who had brought the car to Tulsa but I'm thinking it was a college or university that had put it together with the help of a racer or mechanic.

It left people looking at each other wondering what the he!! it was all about. I've never heard anything about it since and that was the one and only time we saw it.

The announcer in the video said several times that the midget in the vid was the first of it's kind. I may have the details wrong but I'm positive I saw one run many years ago.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-12-2016 at 12:26 PM.

It will beat your little Toyota Prius. Go green race green. Nascar will be racing electric on the super speedway in the next few years. Its just a matter of time.

https://aeon.co/opinions/if-nascar-e...ange-the-world

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/tesl...up-series.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_cRqcbXAs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1xMwOO54s

You Republican need to catch up with the times. One of the main reason the republican are loosing voters.
    The vids are 3 years old. What have they been doing since???