Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

WTG Moyer Jr glad you got a win in while in florida.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Not my point, Richards smoked them and T Mac did well. Josh hadn't won a Woo race yet but beat the Lucas guys 4 out 5 nights.
    i get it you tried to prove a point but you didn't realize 80% of your point wasn't there.

My thought was that it was UMP Hell Tour kinda night. I'm not trying to advance any conspiracy theories, but I did think it was a happy coincidence that guys that are big names on the Hell Tour did quite well. Even B-Shep and Shirley had pretty good nights. They didn't run as strong in the feature as I expected, but they qualified well.

Ok this is what I'm wondering? Maybe Josh Richard, Shane Clanton, Billy jr., Frank jr., and Shirley are as good or better than all the Lucas guys except Superman. It looks like The Real Deal, Fransis, Owens, EPJ, are far from being consistent.

I'd agree with that. The Bowyer cars, Owens, EPJ, even ERB, they are kind of all over the place right now. But it's still early. The cream will rise. All of the "big names" are still trying get straight and steady right now which seems to be fairing well for some of the cats that I wouldn't consider to be top level, such as Ziggy and Little Mo. Although if those two keep up the pace and get consistent, they could be forces night-in night-out. I hope Moyer JR doesn't get frustrated having to run all the laps if he stays on the WOO tour. In the past you would see him and dad pull off if they are a lap down or running badly early in a long feature, but every point counts so they cant be doing that any more. You might make the same money but have to run another 60-80 laps to get it, because if you are points racing you can't be pulling off. You never know.

At this stage of the season I think Josh and Shane could run for the Lucas title with JD and Bloomer, but I think the depth on the Lucas series still trumps WoO. After you get past Richards and Clanton the WoO tour has what? Eckert, Moyer Jr and Heckenast? Not saying they are bad or anything, but say those three maybe equal McCreadie, Landers and B-Shep. What does that leave to match up with O'Neal, Owens, Lanigan, Francis, Erb etc.

And until Josh and Shane do more than show up at the Crown Jewels this season, JD and Bloomer are still 1-2. I'd be just as likely to take McDowell, Marlar and Babb as I would Josh and Shane. Can they do it? Sure! Will they? That's what they run the races for.....

Ok this is what I'm wondering? Maybe Josh Richard, Shane Clanton, Billy jr., Frank jr., and Shirley are as good or better than all the Lucas guys except Superman. It looks like The Real Deal, Fransis, Owens, EPJ, are far from being consistent.
    Billy Moyer Jr. Doesn't even belong in that first sentence. No comparison what so ever. You could add him to what you described the Lucas Guys. If he runs up front fairs descent. If he doesn't start up front. He looks like he is on a tread mill.

I'm a Moyer fan (Fellow Arkansas folk) and I hope maybe having SR around more rolling with him this season he can pick that consistency up. Until last night he's had a lot of double-digit finishes this year.

Not my point, Richards smoked them and T Mac did well. Josh hadn't won a Woo race yet but beat the Lucas guys 4 out 5 nights.
    Yea that one night he dnt win was when lucas took his tires away. He dnt do as well w woo boys.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I'm a Moyer fan (Fellow Arkansas folk) and I hope maybe having SR around more rolling with him this season he can pick that consistency up. Until last night he's had a lot of double-digit finishes this year.
    I like Jr. Jr. Not a fan of Jr. (Dad).

Lol yeah that is true. Billy SR was Billy JR until JR started racing. Hey the top three finishers last night were JR's. Pardon me while I wave the rebel flag, take a swig of shine, and holler 'Merica.

What chassis car was the winning drive piloting last night???? Careful now....

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Lol yeah that is true. Billy SR was Billy JR until JR started racing. Hey the top three finishers last night were JR's. Pardon me while I wave the rebel flag, take a swig of shine, and holler 'Merica.
    I'm hollering like a DAWG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    What chassis car was the winning drive piloting last night???? Careful now....
    Victory made just down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Victory made just down the road.
    Sure about that???? 😜

Are we really judging who is better based on one race in the last week and a half of racing????

Lucas had 5 guys enter last night. All 5 made the show. And there's 5 more guys waiting to enter at the end of the week. And arguably 2 of those guys are the best in the country. WoO 4-5 guys or potentials miss the show alone.

Great win for Moyer Jr..... But he will miss a show or two by the end of the week.

Sure about that???? 
    He's sure about it and so is everybody else except you.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    He's sure about it and so is everybody else except you.
    OK then... Might wanna investigate further though.... And I'm not just GUESSING either. But good for Victory though. Quality win and all.....lmao

I was under the impression it was his old Longhorn, I could be wrong though.

OK then... Might wanna investigate further though.... And I'm not just GUESSING either. But good for Victory though. Quality win and all.....lmao
    You aren't guessing.... You just wanna believe something that isn't true.

The cars are made in Iowa..... Ankeny Iowa to be precise. They also make modifieds, stock cars and hobby stocks.

Brandon Overtons crew road tripped to Iowa to get his cars. There are pictures to verify this.

Maybe you need to do alittle more investigation.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 02-16-2016 at 03:08 PM.